hf1

Itti problem?

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Itti problem?

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:17 pm

recvd a pre-loved Itti today (goooooooorgeous!), put it on charlie and realised that she prob needs the next size up lol (fat belly) - So anyways.....it went on at 12.30, and by 2.30 it was wet thru (apart from the very back). Thats with the trifold and the snap-in booster added. not forgetting the fleece liner. is she just a reaaaaaaaaally heavy wetter or what?

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Itti problem?

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:20 pm

I do find I need to change my itti's alot more frequently than my other nappies. And I don't consider my DS to be a heavy wetter...

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:54 pm

I couldn't get Ittis to work for Iris; their absorbency isn't up to much for a heavy wetter. And if I tried to boost it, it meant a dreadful fit.

DD is a heavy wetter. We used fitteds and wool 95% of the time; I've changed our stash and now only have 6 pockets (for DH to use). Those I stuff with a hemp Wonderfulls, Easy Peasy hemp booster and Babeco bamboo booster. And that combo just about lasts 3 hours. For heavy wetters, lots of people find bamboo fitteds and wool the best option.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:10 pm

She could just be a heavyy is wetter, we can get about 3 hours out of an itti and Gracie is a medium wetter. x

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:54 pm

thanks everyone, so its back to the bamboozles then lol

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:59 pm

I always add a swaddlebees hemp booster or extra top booster to mine- even so if sam has had a lot to drink they only last 1 wee :-? (this can vary from 5mins to 4 hours :giggle: )

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:04 pm

emmajayne33 wrote:I do find I need to change my itti's alot more frequently than my other nappies. And I don't consider my DS to be a heavy wetter...

WSS. I change Katie 2 hourly when she's in her Ittis.

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby vickylum » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:57 am

I change Olivia every 2-3 hours through the day and she wears an itti all night with the booster and have never had a leake and she sleeps nearly 12 hours some nights!! :wine:

Return to AIO's (All in ones)