hf1

Ittis sizes?

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Ittis sizes?

Postby evansmummy » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:47 pm

My lo is 5months and weighs 16lbs. I want to get a few ittis but am not sure wether to get medium or large. Have read a few topics that say they have a low rise, am i just better of getting the large or will it effect the performance?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Ittis sizes?

Postby Annette » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:57 pm

I would probably go for large, they do come up quite small. This is Ben at 5 months in a large, I don't know what he weighed but the tabs don't cross over so could go smaller.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:58 pm

I would go for large as well, x

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:00 pm

Ive been warned they may be to big around the legs, she has large and medium on hold for me til i decide...im just worried the large will leak :-? Looking at your pic though annette it looks a good fit, my lo has similar legs :giggle: not hugely chunky just enough to squidge :giggle: Does the large look compact on them though, i like the look of the itti as it looks really slim....

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Gracie has really skinny legs and the large has never leaked. x

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby vickylum » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 pm

We have mediums for olivia and we have never had any leaks,she is 6 months old and only has 1 popper showing. :)

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:00 pm

I would go for larges. You'd be surprised how much they contain tho! We don't often get leaks and we have some very explosive poos (sorry TMI :oops: ) They are very slim, fit lovely under jeans and 'normal' sized clothes.

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby vickylum » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:48 pm

cookiegirl wrote:I would go for larges. You'd be surprised how much they contain tho! We don't often get leaks and we have some very explosive poos (sorry TMI :oops: ) They are very slim, fit lovely under jeans and 'normal' sized clothes.

They fit great under olivia's clothes too you would'nt know she had a cloth nappy on. :D Love em :giggle:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:58 pm

Well i bit the bullet and got the mediums...have 4 coming my way and already eyeing up more :hohoho: Hopefully they last and dont end up on the classified boards :wink:

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)