hf1

itti's AGAIN!!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: itti's AGAIN!!

Postby charlibunny » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:51 pm

I would love to borrow one but im too afraid because Sophie has really bad poo because of her health issues and wouldn't want to risk a stain!! but thankyou :hug:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:54 pm

charlie had a poop in her itti with the trifold and booster in, which made it quite tight on her, so when she did poo, it had nowhere to go except up the back and out the legs! dont know if this is a common thing with ittis.........

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:15 am

Hi, same problem here, ordered large for a 6 month old and get awful wing droop because i have to cross over the waist tabs to get a good fit. I `m just putting them to one side for a month or two and giving another try later. The same thing happened with pocket nappies when he was younger, got terrible leaks until he put on a few pounds, all fab now though.

My avatar
gingercc
Clothie
Clothie

Postby gingercc » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:37 am

I just bought my first itti for my little boy.
Only managed to give it one wash before I put it on him (impatient) and it lasted 3 hours no problem with the tri fold and hourglass booster in (remember after only 1 wash, so not at full absorbancy) plus he then did a big poo . . .and it was all contained ok.
I had put a paper liner in as I suspeced he may poo and I didn't want to stain it the first time we used it! LOL! But some did go onto the hourglass and trofold boosters . . but actually it washed out no problem at all.

Reuben is in a large size itti, is 9 months old and weighs 24.5lbs. He is walking (just) and crawling . . .and it handled all the above absolutly fine (please bear in mind that I had popped out for half and hour and OH is rubbish at noticing poo . . .so he may have been crawling, walking and landing on his butt for up to half an hour with the poo in :roll: still no leaks!

I guess it just depends on their shape etc . . . .. :roll: luckily for us (and unluckily for our bank balance) they seem to work really really well . . .and I'll be buying lots more.

Cheeky Wipes are offering a good deal in ittis with extra boosters etc at the moment - may be investing for the new arrival too!

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:43 am

I must admit my are fab, and i didnt prewash any :lol: i cant believe how slim they are and am going to get more...think il get larges now though, as the mediums fit perfect but cant see them last more than a couple months....did you say theres a deal on....im off to look :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
daftscotslass
Clothie
Clothie

Postby daftscotslass » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm

I just can't seem to get them right. DD is in larges but I have to catch her the second she goes because if she pees afterwards it's straight out the sides. They are a fantastic fit so I'd hate for this to be "it" if you know what I mean.

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)