hf1

question about pop in

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

question about pop in

Postby girlinleeds » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:33 pm

i use the pop in with the night booster overnight and so far no leaks and pippa sleeps upto 14 hours overnight. I think my problem is going to be how long they will fit her for, she's only 5 months/ nearly 16lb's and we have them on the biggest setting and there's not much room left to adjust them on the velcro. What i'm wondering is when they no longer fit if i could use the inserts in a wrap. There so absorbant and don't really want to have to buy more nappies for overnight if i could use them like this, what do you think???
xx

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: question about pop in

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:43 pm

You could use the inserts in a wrap or you could use them to boost an ordinary daytime nappy...

Babies change shape as they grow so you may find they fit a bit longer than you expect...

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:55 am

I had a couple of Pop Ins and did find we got to a stage where we were on the largest rise and there wasn't alot of velcro left at the waist and wondered how long they would last - they aren't the biggest BTP I have tried :-?

But as Steph says, babies change shape and from about 18m I found that Charlotte just grew upwards and her waist and thigh size went down so they may actually become a better fit over time.

If they do get outgrown you could do as suggested, use just the inserts. I think the best option would be to use them as inserts in pockets. You could try Minki pockets at night and they would accommodate the pop in boosters.

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:49 pm

What are the GIL im trying to get cheap :shock: night nappies and pronto - do you need a soaker on top? :mrgreen:

Return to AIO's (All in ones)