hf1

Itti help

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Itti help

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Findlay was wearing his Itti yesterday and when I came to take it off him it seemed the bit that goes over his tummy had slipped down under the bits that go round his middle. It was still poppered up but as the tummy bit had slipped he was a bit soggy bless him.

Is he too tall for the nappy (I'm not sure where nappies are supposed to sit) or is the nappy too big or is it something else entirely?

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Itti help

Postby emmalala » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:41 pm

Two words, wing droop! im not sure why but i sold my ittis thinking they were too small, kept one, tried it on him and now it fits! im sure someone else will give you some better advice

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:46 pm

emmalala wrote:Two words, wing droop! im not sure why but i sold my ittis thinking they were too small, kept one, tried it on him and now it fits! im sure someone else will give you some better advice

WSS, it's the main reason we don't use front fastening nappies as we always get it and I haven't yet found a way to combat it.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:49 pm

dont think there is any thing? i use side snaps mainly but mutts are'nt too bad as there are 2 rows of snaps

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:08 pm

We got wing droop too for about two weeks when Esme first went into her mediums, but then she must've grown a bit as we moved out one popper and they just started to fit perfectly again :D

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Thanks we'll see how the droop does when he's grown into his smalls then (we've still got terrible leg gaping)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:42 pm

tanya2007 wrote:
emmalala wrote:Two words, wing droop! im not sure why but i sold my ittis thinking they were too small, kept one, tried it on him and now it fits! im sure someone else will give you some better advice

WSS, it's the main reason we don't use front fastening nappies as we always get it and I haven't yet found a way to combat it.

Yep we get wing droop with all fs nappies too although Ittis were always ok for us before Katie started outpeeing them. I'm sure as he gets bigger they'll fit better.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:40 pm

We got wing droop for the first time at the weekend with an itti! xx

Return to AIO's (All in ones)