hf1

Crunchy itti's

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Crunchy itti's

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Has any one else noticed that their itti's (particularly the new print ones) sound crunchy inside. Gracie's black and purple ones are ok but her strawberry one sounds really crunch (can't think of a better way to describe it) inside. x

My avatar
MrsWeirdo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Crunchy itti's

Postby MrsWeirdo » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:12 pm

One of mine does, a medium lilac one...

Mine of my small ones did too, them the Minki seemed to stick to the PUL and it was fixed in a weird position and mad e the outer a funny shape. (I had it replaced, it's not one of the ones I have up for sale!!!!) Maybe it's something to do with the PUL they've used?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:46 pm

I have contacted the company I bought it from and I have to return it and some one "official" is coming over to look at them, seems there is a problem with a few of them. x

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Hope you get it sorted Kirsty. I haven't had a problem with any of mine... FC you get a new nappy :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 pm

I haven't had any probs either. Hope you get it sorted out and get a replacement without any problems.

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:26 pm

This happened to all of my small ones. The PUL melted/shrank and came away from the minkee outer. I had only had them a couple of months, they had never been tumble dried and were only ever washed at 40º. I was just about to order the medium ones anyway, so I just threw them out. I've not had any problems with the medium size ones so far.

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:11 pm

Oh how strange! Must be a known fault though as they obviously know what you're talking about! Not had any problems with mine, and I've had a few (28 so far :oops: :oops: )

ETA some of them were smalls, and I don't have them all now, only about 19 :hohoho:

My avatar
babybots
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby babybots » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:24 am

A very small number of Itti's that made it to the UK in the last few weeks appear to be faulty, as in the PUL comes away on the inside resulting in the crunchy feeling.

Both the manufacturer and the distributor are aware of the problem.

I would suggest that if you have purchased in the last few weeks and have followed the manufacturers instructions and have this problem, then you should contact the retailer that you purchased them from, they should have no problem with either replacing or refunding, after all they are faulty.

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:39 pm

My Itti makes a noise like it's got velcro inside it that's being opened (which obviously it hasn't just best way I can describe it) is this the crunching people mean?

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)