to itti or not to itti........

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

to itti or not to itti........

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:34 pm

hmmmm that IS the question. :roll:

love the slimness, the designs & fabrics, ease of use, BUT im thinking theyre not absorbent enough (cant believe Im admitting defeat!).
Charlotte lasts 2 hrs absolute max, usually 1-1.5hrs. wicking starts at the underneath edges where it gapes - well, its not gaping as such, more the outer doesnt quite cover the snap-ins, iykwim? anyway thats where it starts, and soon after it spreads up the front and back edges too.
now am i being unrealistic in expecting several layers of bamboo to keep her dry for longer than this time? or is it just coz its got a narrow crotch? not having this prob with fuzzis..... :-?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: to itti or not to itti........

Postby Louise » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:37 pm

We had the same problem to start with and it got worse. :cry: Katie outpees them very quickly so I've sold all of them on apart from the LE ones JIC they suddenly start working for us again.

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:34 am

I find that if Aoife's are done up too tightly then they wick BUT saying that I have the same problem with Fuzzi's hence why I shall be selling all 5 of mine (inc 3 daisy designs)

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:38 am

We can't use Ittis on Bella. She outpees them incredibly quickly. I'm glad I only borrowed one from a friend rather than buying them as it was pretty much a disasterous trial.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:46 am

If it only lasts you LO 2 hours max then i wouldnt bother tbh...there are better nappies out there!! :hug:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:43 pm

I've lost the itti love as well, they were great when Gracie was smaller but now they just aren't fitting well. Absorbency is fine they just look really uncomfy, luckily she only has 3 so I will sell a couple on when my WN order arrives. x

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:56 pm

thanks everyone - seems as though im fighting a lost cause then.....
maybe i should try the BG again....fuzzis are good for her but sometimes they do seem a little bulkier than i want :-?

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Oh no........i fear i may have this same problem :cry: Just started last week that every time i put her in an itti her clothes were absolutly soaked after about an hour :( I was hoping these were just one off instances but i'm now thinking after reading this thread that they are just not absorbent enough for her any more. The trouble is i love them, they fit really well and are great under her trousers, i dont think there is anything as slim fitting as these :cry:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:59 pm

its horrible isnt it? everythin gorgeous i put her in doesnt fit/work properly :cry: :cry: :cry:

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)