Swaddlebee's AIO..?

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Swaddlebee's AIO..?

Postby peachy.moo » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Are these nappies any good...?

I use Minki pockets & Itti's, but was wondering about these & BB..?

Thanks!! :wink:

Eliza

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Swaddlebee's AIO..?

Postby smilinglou » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:19 pm

a probably useless answer as i havent actually used them yet but we have some small aio swaddlebees, they strangely have a pocket which you can stuff extra in for nights and things like that (but it's not really an aio then is it...but it is because it has stuffing inside already....but you can add extra :x :roll: who knows) but the whole additional pocket stuffing thing may come in useful but in a really pointless way as iv heard that they leak and even though they look so cute and tiny and slim fitting they dont do the job as an AIO and need the extra stuffing, this is pointless and you may as well use a pocket nappy and this adds to the confusingness of the swaddlebees AIO; but, its a nappy at the end of the day, and if you get them for the right price (cheap second hand) and add an insert and it works then why not.
the aio obviously takes a little longer to dry and they were one of the last to dry when we pre washed them. again this is another huge point to the pointlessness of it being an AIO, it dries as long as an aio takes, but you need to add an insert as for us it leaked as an aio.....it makes you question if the swaddlebees team were a little tipsy at the time and wanted to have a good old laugh at the 'little people'....those being us :-?

i must admit though they are a little addictive, when i first got them i did feel for the first time after buying cloth nappies that they would actually fit a new born, the others always look huge and that includes the bumgenius which i am also a little addicted to. Swaddlebees seem so slim fitting and like a disposable and when i have seen a pic of a baby wearing one i think oooo i want MORE...but why when i so know that they wont work and will just infuriate me.

i have a feeling these will be the 'too good to be true' nappies lol, they look cute and seem simple to use but i think ther will be probs on top of those which have already been identified, i think a baby with bigger thighs means they may work.
but hey they make my 'use these nappies first as they are the small most likely to fit a newborn drawer' look cute and inviting. :roll:
Last edited by smilinglou on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Vici
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Vici » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:16 am

I have a couple and they have both leaked BUT i think its more down to the fact they are still a little big for Imi and mummy was too eager lol. I'll update once she's wearing them again :)

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:15 pm

just an update on these, they leak, apparently aio's and pockets on newborns just dont work :roll: , we're using tot bots with motherease airflow wraps, couldnt be easier and they never leak. :lol:

we just tried out our bg pockets again and they now work, maybe will try the swaddlebees again but think they will leak again to be honest due to skinny things over here
Last edited by smilinglou on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mamarozi » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:26 am

I have one of these and had only one leak with it, due to wicking. If I knew, its going to be worn longer than two hours I put a random thin booster in the pocket. It did last me even 3 hours unboosted, but my LO is not a heavy wetter :)

Return to AIO's (All in ones)