hf1

Looking at Ittis **Fluff Arrived**

My avatar
litlestar
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Looking at Ittis **Fluff Arrived**

Postby litlestar » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:01 am

I'm branching out to include a few more AIO/AI2's in my stash before our LO arrives.

Cheeks and cherries currently have them on 3 for £33 so i'm selling on some of my BTP to test them out.

i'm also looking into getting a couple of extra sets of inserts.

any info on how well ittis would fit on a newborn (assuming weight is 7.5lbs + as recommended)
i expect they will be much slimmer fitting than my BTP pockets/two parters?

anyone have any experiance on Ittis and newborns?
Last edited by litlestar on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Looking at Ittis

Postby peachy.moo » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:36 am

The small easily fit my under 13lb 6mth old (she's 60cm), she's been in them for over a mth now...

The only thing other ppl say, is if BF they don't always contain the poop too well...

xxxx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:40 am

Have a read here. TBH due to their slimness Ittis do not contain explosive newborn poos very well. Two parters are way more reliable than AIO/2s and pockets on a newborn.

My avatar
litlestar
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby litlestar » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:47 am

i'm still tempted to try them out, they re-sell reasonably well.
i totally accept that the fit etc isn't always ideal on newborns and may need to grow into them a little. :wink:

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:53 am

I put an itti on Austin as his first ever re-usable and he had such skinny legs it just left major holes. I imagine with a girl with bigger thighs you would probably be ok. Good luck

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby girlinleeds » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:44 pm

i tried an itti on pippa when she was just over a month old and had bad gapping round her legs (but she was only 6lb9 at birth so only just big enough to go into it) and put it to one side and forgot about it. Tried it again after another month and it fit her perfectly and the small still fits her now at 16lb 7oz and 6 months, once if fitted properly they contain everything well, but she's ff so not sure how they'd contain bf poop. It's worth getting one to try anyway
xx

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:17 pm

hope this helps i ahve posted a link so you can see what they look like on a newborn and compareed to other nappies. I actually liked ittis on izzy but others are right the explosive :bf: poos just slid out of the legs on a couple of occaisions. personally i would get some anyway :wink: as your lo may not have skinny legs in which case they should be ok

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=20832&hilit=7+cloth+bum+pics

My avatar
litlestar
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Looking at Ittis **Fluff Arrived**

Postby litlestar » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:20 am

They've arrived this morning they are sooooooooo CUTE!!

:giggle:
I got a tiger, rockmelon and jade ones. just waiting on my extra inserts of the classifieds and LO to arrive now so i can test them!!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Looking at Ittis **Fluff Arrived**

Postby rhead » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:26 pm

litlestar wrote:They've arrived this morning they are sooooooooo CUTE!!

:giggle:
I got a tiger, rockmelon and jade ones. just waiting on my extra inserts of the classifieds and LO to arrive now so i can test them!!

:giggle: You're nearly there!!

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)