hf1

itti vs berry plush

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

itti vs berry plush

Postby mamaellie » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:30 am

I have a berry plush and really love it, but they seem really hard to get and more expensive than itti bitti d'lish... are the two similar? Will I like the itti? (bought one preloved and it seems to have been lost in the post :cry: but thinking about buying one new). Is the absorbancy in the berry plush better because of the hemp? Can I boost an itti or is it too close-fitting?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: itti vs berry plush

Postby Louise » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:41 am

Ittis are a totally different style to the Berry Plush. Berry Plush are side snapping whereas Ittis are front fastening and are much lower in the rise and trimmer in the crotch. I would say an Itti is probably more absorbent than a berry plush too as it has a trifold insert and then another insert on top of that. You can also buy mini boosters that popper underneath the top insert. I think you'd struggle to boost an Itti without getting leg gape tbh. I'd try a WNAI2 rather than an Itti if you want to try something similar to a Berry Plush.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:10 pm

I agree with Louise, a Berry Plush is much more like a WNAI2 than an Itti - in fact the Berry Plush inserts fit the WN. The Itti is a totally different shape and come up much trimmer.

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Ah, brilliant. That's exactly what I was after. I might still try an itti one of these days, but I am really loving the berry plush right now and getting such a great fit. I think a WNAI2 is going to find its way into my WN basket.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:55 pm

I would say the berry plush is much more boostable than the itti... Plus it's side snapping so you don't get wing droop like you do with ittis but then again the ittis are trimmer...

Oh and if you're looking for preloved ones I can point you in the right direction ;) ;) :)

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:32 pm

I'm definitely after some used ones, but we need at least a medium, otherwise I would have had the ones in your classified in a heartbeat.

Return to AIO's (All in ones)