My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: GRRRRRRR itti sizing again!

Postby Louise » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:04 pm

They do shrink a bit the first couple of times you wash them. I found the sizing varies greatly too - I had a medium and a large that were exactly the same size. :roll: :x

My avatar
mummymel
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummymel » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:23 pm

how odd!
your making me want to get all my ittis out now to compare sizes :giggle:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:27 pm

mummymel wrote:how odd!

:hohoho:

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:02 pm

My large LE one is definitely bigger than the others - I only have larges and the older ones are all the same size.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Hmmmm :evil:

It does seem that the front of the two larges are the same size and the 2 mediums look similar in size too, the mediums also look slightly slimmer across the crotch area than the larges... so I'd say its the leg elastic that is making them look smaller.

Maybe the opposite happens to the elastic in that it loses some elasticity with washing - hence why your BN Medium LE looks smaller than the pre-loved Medium, and your BN Large is smaller than the pre-loved larges you bought afterwards?

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:29 am

buzzybee21 wrote:My large LE one is definitely bigger than the others - I only have larges and the older ones are all the same size.

That's strange, my LE one is smaller than all of my others. I only have larges too and have never noticed a size difference

My avatar
VICKERSHOUSE
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby VICKERSHOUSE » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:10 pm

I have never actually compared mine BUT do know when dd is wearing them, some of them i have to do up on a looser setting than others :-?

This obviously explains why :shock:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:20 pm

littlesez wrote:
mummymel wrote:how odd!

:hohoho:

I am thinking the same - I have 2 larges and a LE large and I am sure they are all the same size but now I am wanting to go get them out to check :giggle:

That is crazy, you would have thought something as mass produces as Ittis would be standard sizing :roll:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:38 am

mabo wrote:Hmmmm :evil:

It does seem that the front of the two larges are the same size and the 2 mediums look similar in size too, the mediums also look slightly slimmer across the crotch area than the larges... so I'd say its the leg elastic that is making them look smaller.

Maybe the opposite happens to the elastic in that it loses some elasticity with washing - hence why your BN Medium LE looks smaller than the pre-loved Medium, and your BN Large is smaller than the pre-loved larges you bought afterwards?

the first one is the newer large and its a bit bigger, the last one is the newer medium and thats a bit smaller thats why i am confused :-?

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)