hf1

Wet with Itti's :(

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Wet with Itti's :(

Postby Ruth » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:55 pm

Grrr! Gutted cos these were my favourites, but lately they are leaking around his legs, but today they really leaked at the top & round the legs. I think maybe a little wing droop, but what do I do re his skinny legs & the leaking around the leg holes? Is it that they are too big? He's in a medium on one of the first poppers & he has been for ages now, but he's 4.5 months old so is it worth getting a small??

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Wet with Itti's :(

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Gracie started to leak in hers a few weeks ago and they stopped fitting well :( I really didn't reach for them for 2 or 3 weeks and now they fit again with no leaks :wine:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:33 pm

Are they sodden? :?

Ittis aren't great if you've got a heavy wetter...

How often do you change him?

My avatar
taffidavies
Clothie
Clothie

Postby taffidavies » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:57 pm

harrison was the same a few weeks ago, but i have now added a mini insert and they are great again.

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Are they sodden? :?

Ittis aren't great if you've got a heavy wetter...

How often do you change him?

2/3 hours unless he's pooed of course. He was sodden once. The other times it was just leakage around the legs. :-? Not used them for a few days. They have been told they need to learn to behave & put in a drawer :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Ruth wrote: They have been told they need to learn to behave & put in a drawer :wink:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
janehendy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby janehendy » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:45 pm

I get this too and its really bugging me! My LO has been in a large since he was 4.5 months, he weighs 18.5lbs and I find sometimes they leak and sometimes they don't, it's always when the leg starts to gape, but the gaping doesn't happen all the time either?!?!?!? Has anyone noticed that the insert sizes vary too? (although they are all LARGE on the label, I have a few that are actually the same size as my MEDIUM insert) Am wondering if this has anything to do with it?

Also, any help with other nappies to try for my chubby leg skinny tum bubba... I'm using Mommy's Touch one size and the itti's at the moment, I need something that will be easy for the nursery he's at as they're not very pro cloth! grrrrr...

Return to AIO's (All in ones)