hf1

Does anyone use ittis on toddlers?

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Does anyone use ittis on toddlers?

Postby evansmummy » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Ive read on a few forums now how ittis are peoples fav nappy until lo gets older and then they tend to fit wrong, leg gapes, leaking etc.....i love love love mine and we use them ALOT so ive been thinking about getting some more in the colours i already have, if the last til PT then theyl be a fab investment but worry in a year or so theyl be no good for us :( i know every child is different but was wondering how true this has been for any of you?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Does anyone use ittis on toddlers?

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Gracie wears them at 19 months but I'm not convinced they would fit until pt or be absorbent enough x

My avatar
mozscrafton
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby mozscrafton » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:50 pm

They do fit my 2 year old well - with growing room and she is quite chunky :giggle: ) but the last couple of times she wore them she out-weed them :cry: luckily for me they fit my youngest, so i'll still get plenty of wear out of them :wine:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:55 pm

The out wee thing seems to be the main problem :cry:

Hes 8months so still lots of time yet....and will be starting on no4 next year so i guess there will be a new bum to love... :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:59 pm

I managed to fit one a large on Isabelle about 4months ago! :shock: :shock: It fitted like a pair of knickers though and she would have out pee'd it easily :giggle: :giggle: but she is PT'd... I guess it depends whether your toddler tends to flood or not...

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:01 pm

We used them on Evie right up until she potty trained, but I did use the extra booster with them as she was able to control her bladder a bit more and had power wees. Size/shape wise, perhaps when your lo is between snaps they can become a poor fit, but I cant remember having any problems, in fact there was a point I seriously considered selling everything else and just using Ittis so they must have been alright :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Ben wears a large and it is a lovely fit on him. I don't know how long they will last but he is 18 months old

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:47 pm

I use these on my two years old and works great.
Did order some microbooster though because she's a heavy wetter but no problems with the fit.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:32 pm

They worked well for ds until he turned into a heavy wetter then everything went wrong :( . All of a sudden we got wing droop and leaks everytime he wore them.

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)