hf1

Itti Bitti D lish problem

My avatar
DanielleUK
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Itti Bitti D lish problem

Postby DanielleUK » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:15 pm

I have two itti bitti d lish nappies and they are leaking. I am finding the inside leg has a gap. I think this is due to there booster snaps being to thick, not allowing the elastic to grip the leg properly. I am folding it in half, then there is the layer above? am I doign something wrong?

Many thanks. Hope that made sense xxx

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Itti Bitti D lish problem

Postby littlesez » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:09 pm

doesnt make sense to me :giggle: can you do a pic

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:16 pm

DanielleUK wrote:I have two itti bitti d lish nappies and they are leaking. I am finding the inside leg has a gap. I think this is due to there booster snaps being to thick, not allowing the elastic to grip the leg properly. I am folding it in half, then there is the layer above? am I doign something wrong?

They were a terrible fit on Blake too. We only got rid of the leg gape by using the trifold by itself i.e. without the hourglass on top.

My avatar
DanielleUK
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby DanielleUK » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:54 pm

2climbingboys wrote:
DanielleUK wrote:I have two itti bitti d lish nappies and they are leaking. I am finding the inside leg has a gap. I think this is due to there booster snaps being to thick, not allowing the elastic to grip the leg properly. I am folding it in half, then there is the layer above? am I doign something wrong?

They were a terrible fit on Blake too. We only got rid of the leg gape by using the trifold by itself i.e. without the hourglass on top.

I am going to try this next. Failing that then I really don't know what to do? Do I try anynother booter in place of the ones they comes with?

Thanks for your advice hun. I have been reading up and it seems this is aa very common problem with them? You think they might sort it :cry:

My avatar
DanielleUK
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby DanielleUK » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:55 pm

littlesez wrote:doesnt make sense to me :giggle: can you do a pic

Sorry hun :giggle:

I mean it gapes at the leg. I did not word that well I know :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:48 am

we had this with the small size, the mediums didnt last long without being too tight, then the larges gaped for a while but now finally we have a fab fit with them. The thing is if you take the top layer off you dont have anything that draws away the wee from the babies skin :-? the bamboo gets reslly wet so just becareful you dont end up with a rash.

the only thing i can think of is to do it up tighter, what size do you use and what weight is your LO, do they have a skinny waist or legs or both?

xx

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:02 am

We have a couple of Ittis (large) which gaped at the legs for a while too. I think Nell must've changed shape because as of a month or so ago, they have started fitting her perfectly.

Maybe you could keep them to one side for a bit to see if they fit better in a couple of months. Or sell them (or swap them) for something that fits better now??

My avatar
DanielleUK
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby DanielleUK » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:36 pm

littlesez wrote:we had this with the small size, the mediums didnt last long without being too tight, then the larges gaped for a while but now finally we have a fab fit with them. The thing is if you take the top layer off you dont have anything that draws away the wee from the babies skin :-? the bamboo gets reslly wet so just becareful you dont end up with a rash.

the only thing i can think of is to do it up tighter, what size do you use and what weight is your LO, do they have a skinny waist or legs or both?

xx

I am not sure of her current weight, it was around 26lb when she was weighed. She is not what I would casll skinny, or big iykwim. I have just realsied today though that the large fuzzibunz are to big for her, even on the lowest poppers?

My avatar
DanielleUK
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby DanielleUK » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:37 pm

becsom wrote:We have a couple of Ittis (large) which gaped at the legs for a while too. I think Nell must've changed shape because as of a month or so ago, they have started fitting her perfectly.

Maybe you could keep them to one side for a bit to see if they fit better in a couple of months. Or sell them (or swap them) for something that fits better now??

Yes I was thinking of selling them tbh, will give them a few more goes, without the hourglass, with a liner ontop?? and see how it goes?

Thanks ladies xx

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)