hf1

Lucys Hope Chest AIOs

My avatar
jscobie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Lucys Hope Chest AIOs

Postby jscobie » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:25 am

Have posted this in the General section as well but noticed that the last post in that bit was in Oct so thought i'd post it here where its busier!

i was just wondering what these are like?? i bought a preloved LHC fitted the other day and really like the fit so had a look on the website to see about ordering some new and saw that you can get AIOs with strawberry shortcake on the outside!! are they any good? or should i save my pennies!

jackie x
Last edited by jscobie on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:42 pm

I think alot of people do like them, never tried them myself as have also heard they don't suit heavy wetters...but having no personal experience of them i am afraid not sure that helps you!!! They do some fab prints.

My avatar
kathmac
Clothie
Clothie

Postby kathmac » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:15 pm

ooohhh I would love a strawberry shortcake nappy. Think I will keep my eye on this post.

What is the website for them, so I can have a look

Kathryn

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:30 pm

Kathryn - we have 2 strawberry shortcake happy heinys (just thought I would tell you so you could look in other places as well).

My avatar
kathmac
Clothie
Clothie

Postby kathmac » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:52 pm

They might be better, where did you get them from?

Thanks
Kathryn

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:53 pm

I have 2 and love them.....They are more like an AI2 then an AIO. Highly recommend them

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:54 pm

kathmac wrote:They might be better, where did you get them from?

Thanks
Kathryn

I got my HH's from ebay, so they should be around. I'd don't think they are making them in the current batch, but put happy heinys and strawberry shortcake into google, and you might find a place with the old stock.

My avatar
jscobie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jscobie » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:10 pm

i already have a strawberry shortcake HH too (in large). was debating about selling it on but gonna keep for the summer i think. just thought i might prefer these.

thanks for your replies, think i will go ahead and order when funds allow. :D

x

Return to AIO's (All in ones)