hf1

BBH Magic-Alls AIO minkee

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

BBH Magic-Alls AIO minkee

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:04 am

Does anyone use Baby Beehinds Magic-Alls All-in-one minkee nappies?
What are they like?

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: BBH Magic-Alls AIO minkee

Postby Frances » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:40 pm

I recently got one which I use as a night pocket. It's fab! Although I don't usually use microfibre at night, there's enough room for several extra inserts, in addition to the bamboo one it comes with. It's a great fit and we haven't had any leaks. Would probably be a bit bulkier than other day nappies, as it's BIG, but highly recommend it for nights.

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:46 pm

I agree, we have used them as day nappies for car journeys etc and overnight with a lot of success. The pocket does have lots of room for stuffing and they come with one bamboo booster as well as the very thirsty sewn in MF layer, so I think they are good value for money. I could lend you a medium one to try if you want hon? :wink:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:08 pm

We love them :widesmile: every time a medium comes up on classifieds I snap it up :wink: :giggle:
I now have 5 which I use at night, alternating with my WNNN. Like Frances I'm not usually a fan of MF, it's the only thing we ever get leaks using, but the pocket is HUGE :shock: and you can stuff loads in, so whatever inserts work for you will go in. Can't offer much opinion on them as a day nappy as I only used them a couple of times during the day and can't remember if I stuffed them much, or what with :oops:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:15 pm

thanks everyone :mrgreen:

Return to AIO's (All in ones)