hf1

So impressed with my itti!

My avatar
VICKERSHOUSE
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

So impressed with my itti!

Postby VICKERSHOUSE » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:13 pm

I did a car boot last Saturday and as dh was working had to take the kids with me. Up and out the house by 7am, set up by 7.30am.

After we had arrived and set up though i realised i had left Freya's changing bag at home - so NO nappies, milk, breakfast or anything :x

Anyway we survived - she had one of her itti's on with extra mini bamboo booster - got home at 1.30pm - nappy was sodden but had not leaked :yahoo: - can't believe it lasted 6 hours without leaking as i normally change about every 3 hours.

SERIOUSLY IMPRESSED

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: So impressed with my itti!

Postby emmalala » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:15 pm

:wine: :wine: nice one itti bitti :wink:
they last up to 4 hours with us but I'm sure it would last longer if needed

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:57 pm

I've been thinking about trying an Itti, but as DS can be quite a heavy wetter I've been a bit dubious - are they really this good?! :shock:

Sarah
x

My avatar
mozscrafton
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby mozscrafton » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Cyrillia wrote:I've been thinking about trying an Itti, but as DS can be quite a heavy wetter I've been a bit dubious - are they really this good?! :shock:

Sarah
x

they are fab on my (nearly) 9 month old - who must wee little and often, but not so good on my 2 year old who now is more prone to do a big wee less frequently - if that makes sense! i think what i'm trying to say is that the absorbency is good but it needs time to soak in.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:50 pm

:wine: yay
They last well on Gracie as well but she isn't a heavy wetter. x

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:51 pm

Can you add more absorbency to them? I've seen that there are two types of boosters available to buy - the 'mini' ones, and the regular sized. Are they both for use with the nappy? Can they be used together or must you use one or the other? (Hope that makes sense!).

Sarah

My avatar
VICKERSHOUSE
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby VICKERSHOUSE » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:02 pm

Cyrillia wrote:Can you add more absorbency to them? I've seen that there are two types of boosters available to buy - the 'mini' ones, and the regular sized. Are they both for use with the nappy? Can they be used together or must you use one or the other? (Hope that makes sense!).

Sarah

With the snap in-one version - the mini booster snaps on the bottom on the hourglass shaped top layer - then there is the trifold layer underneath that. :D

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:58 pm

Ah, so just to clarify, if I bought the one larger and the mini, I could use them together?

Sarah
x

Return to AIO's (All in ones)