hf1

Itti Bitti SIO and AIO

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Itti Bitti SIO and AIO

Postby mamarozi » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:23 am

I like the AIO better for its fit and the AI2 for the possibility of just changing the booster set. Its a tough one, since I haven't had any leaks with neither :)
I also checked the IttiBitti webpage and discovered, that the AIO's sewn in booster is a microfibre one-thats why its dry quicker than the SIO's bamboo one!

My avatar
twiggy56
Clothie
Clothie

Postby twiggy56 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:10 pm

mamarozi wrote:I like the AIO better for its fit and the AI2 for the possibility of just changing the booster set. Its a tough one, since I haven't had any leaks with neither :)
I also checked the IttiBitti webpage and discovered, that the AIO's sewn in booster is a microfibre one-thats why its dry quicker than the SIO's bamboo one!

Ahh this is interesting! Thats prob why the SIO bamboo insert takes longer to dry? (longer to dry=holds wetness better!) So you're faced with longer to dry, but more absorbent!?

hmm...its a toughie

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Ive got 6 snap in ones and just got an all in one to try, which i have to say we get a better fit with :)

My avatar
VICKERSHOUSE
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby VICKERSHOUSE » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:11 pm

i had no probs with the sio version until dd thighs started to slim down, then i got leg gape and leaks

now using the aio version and fits much better but is just as absorbnt (with mini boster) as the sio imo

My avatar
Marie04
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Marie04 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:41 pm

I have 5 SIO's and 2 AIO's and about 5 spare inserts for the SIO's (itti's are our favourtie nappy, so squashy and fluffy!) - have to say, I do really like SIO's, got a skinny minnie baby boy and we've not had any leaks with either type. I just really like being able to change the inserts and carry on using the same shell for another nappy change.
I do like the AIO's for giving to creche when he goes, or for daddy :giggle: - he can't quite work out the SIO's yet!

x

My avatar
Vici
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Vici » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:34 pm

I prefer the SIOs, so much so I sold my 6 AIOs. I found they leaked terribly for us - mainly because the soaker bit of the shell didn't go to the edge and it seemed to wet everywhere. Imi does have big chunky thighs though so maybe thats why we get a good fit on the SIOs :)

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Whats the difference between the white label ittis and black label ittis? Is one newer? :-?

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:06 pm

YEah white labels were the first batch.

I prefer the AIO's as I find them softer and less of a faff at change time. I find an AIO with a mini booster just as good absorbancy as the snap ins.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:34 am

I love both! and have both :giggle: I definately see a difference in absorbency and i have started boosting my all in ones now. I find them much better now. I like snap in ones for going out for the day i take 2 nappies and about 4 inserts sets saves having to carry a mahoosive changing bag around!

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)