hf1

Itti Bitti AIO shrinkage

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Itti Bitti AIO shrinkage

Postby Tara84 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:42 pm

Has anyone else noticed their new itti's shrinking? On a couple of mine the outer seems to have shrunk but not the soaker pad so the pad is now an inch longer than the nappy and have to keep remembering to tuck it in at the front or we get wicking, then on a few the pad has shrunk but not the outer. Not a problem for me as I have a girl but I could see it being a problem for people with boys as there's not going to be as much absorbancy at the front.

My avatar
sezzlebum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Itti Bitti AIO shrinkage

Postby sezzlebum » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:35 pm

i havent noticed any shrinkage in mine chick, how are ya washing/drying them?

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:41 pm

I havent noticed anything yet....and have some more coming from itti direct, so i hope not :(

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:50 pm

i have noticed on the two of mine a slight shrinkage to the outer, but its not bad at all. And theres still plenty of room for the booster.
Sounds very strange :-?

My avatar
mrsm4
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mrsm4 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:17 am

cant say ive noticed any shrinkage on mine either, will keep an eye on it thought

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Tara84 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:52 am

I've washed them on either 40 or 60 cotton wash(with an extra rinse before and intensive rinse after) Then dried them on one those airers that hangs on the radiator, maybe they've gotton too hot being quite close to the radiator :-?
The thermostats on the radiators don't work so will try them on one of the cooler radiators or on the seperate airer

Return to AIO's (All in ones)