hf1

Bumgenius Flips

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Bumgenius Flips

Postby Vicki » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Are you waiting for me lol :hug: I have three parcels coming through customs and one at PO so will do a pick up tomorrow! I know I have loads of custom made orders waiting - customs have been so slow since start of december.

Anyway - Fill Your Pants have a flip on BOGOF

Vickix

My avatar
litlestar
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby litlestar » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:31 am

Fill your pants (love buying from them) only do the stay dry. I wanted the organic ones
they're also doing free delivery until the end of jan.

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:55 pm

sorry to be negative but after watching that advert and seeing them advertised on one of the links it seems like another money making gimicy product, but the disposable inserts which probably cost the same as a pack of disposable nappies have to be thrown into land fills :evil: but i suppose better than throwing whole disposable nappies. i havent actually tried these so what do i know :giggle:
it's good about night use though (reading this review that was posted above: http://allaboutclothdiapers.com/i-love- ... h-diapers/) and you can use your own inserts it would seem

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:09 pm

litlestar wrote:Fill your pants (love buying from them) only do the stay dry. I wanted the organic ones
they're also doing free delivery until the end of jan.

Babipur are doing BOGOF on both. :wink:

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:29 pm

smilinglou wrote:it's good about night use though (reading this review that was posted above: http://allaboutclothdiapers.com/i-love- ... h-diapers/) and you can use your own inserts it would seem

Not all the inserts are disposable, just one of the three. So you can use the same nappy basically when you travel. But the disposable inserts are way out of my budget. But you can use your own inserts. My new EP hemp boosters fit great. Basically think of it as just a trim one-size wrap.

My avatar
litlestar
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby litlestar » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:11 pm

I have 6 stay dry and 6 organic now and yes other inserts do fit inside the covers but i'm not convinced they will perform the same.
will try some out as i have loads of motherease inserts and ep hemps!

I DO love the organic ones though!!

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby MissFrodo » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:34 pm

I have tried the organic version.
Wasn't impressed of the fit.
No leaks or whatsoever but just not my kind of nappie I guess.
Put them on classifieds ;)

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)