hf1

Wee Notions AI2 and Holdens Landing AI2s. Anyone tried them?

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Wee Notions AI2 and Holdens Landing AI2s. Anyone tried them?

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:45 pm

Am just looking into future additions to my stash and wondered if anyone has tried these? I've seen some of the HL Dreamscape A12 pics and they look stunning but am wary of shelling out a lot of money when I have never seen any reviews of them.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: WN A12 and HL A12s. Anyone tried them?

Postby Louise » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:54 pm

HL dreamscapes are the embroidered bedbugs, playscapes are the AI2. TBH I could only ever use my HL AI2 as a fitted due to the cotton outer it wicked terribly. Some people get on ok with cotton outers though. As for WNAI2s we got on much better with them but I prefer their pockets purely because you can add more stuffing if needed and they are slightly more reliable than the AI2s.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:21 pm

I have never tried a HL AI2 but I think the WN AI2s are excellent.
My favourite is a WN fleece AI2 with no pul - it is breathable but nice and slim fit. We sometimes even use it overnight with an EP hemp insert or 2 tucked into the WN bv topped 6 layer insert.

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:36 pm

i love WNA12s, I actually prefer them to the SS, although they are more expensive as you have to get the inserts (rather than use any old thing as I do with the pockets). I prefer the fit of them and love the fact you don't have to de-stuff them to wash - just chuck them in the machine :oops: :lol:

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:03 am

I think they fit brilliantly, and are very absorbent. The booster is very long, so you can fold it so many different ways depending on where you need the bulk. My daughter is tall and skinny so the new ones I have bought have the high rise, but I have two pre-loveds and they have the standard rise which is ok at the moment.

What sort of shape is you lo? What do you use now?

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Wee Notions AI2 and Holdens Landing AI2s. Anyone tried them?

Postby 50ftQueenie » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:30 pm

I have both. I haven't had a problem with wicking with the HL AI2 and I have an embroidered OBV one as well as a cotton outer one but dd is a light wetter. The WN are good too. The fit of the WN is probably better for my dd as I got the higher rise, however I have a toddler size HL AI2 coming from Etsy so hopefully that will solve the rise issue.

Return to AIO's (All in ones)