Ideas Please...

My avatar
Twinmamma
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Ideas Please...

Postby Twinmamma » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Hi,
I'm hoping for some inspiration, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but anyhow...

I use Pop ins with my boys which I absolutely love except that they are seeming to be getting very small on Max who is a chunky monkey. He is on the fullest rise and the aplix is just going around his tummy. He's only 6 months old and not going to be moving anytime soon and I'm thinking these nappies are not going to last him another couple of months :cry: .
Has anyone got any suggestions about something similar I could replace them with? DH likes aplix rather than poppers. Both boys are quite heavy wetters and Ittis just don't work for us. Is there anything similar that I could use that has a higher rise and a wider waist band? I'm open to all suggestions - AIOs or otherwise.

Thanks
Natalie xxx

My avatar
mrsm4
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Ideas Please...

Postby mrsm4 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:21 pm

:idea:

Ben was the same hun, i was just about getting the velcro to attach and think my goodness they'll never last but just this week ive notice that i can now attach some of them much better so im guessing his shape is changing, i know Max is a few months younger but he will change shape and im sure they'll be better

xxx

Return to AIO's (All in ones)