hf1

AAAArrrrrggggghhhhh wing droop!!!!

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

AAAArrrrrggggghhhhh wing droop!!!!

Postby peachy.moo » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Am having a fit problem with all my front snap nappies - so all my Itti's, brand new Cushie Tushie & Bambooty- even my Minki's!!!!!

Is there anything i can do..? Will it get better again?!? :cry:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: AAAArrrrrggggghhhhh wing droop!!!!

Postby 50ftQueenie » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Mine tend to only get wing droop if I've not done them up tight enough, or if DH has put the nappy on! Are you pulling the tabs right across as far as you can? I also find making sure they are pulled right up over the hips helps as they can get droopy if they are further down dd's body. I use Ittis and Cushie Tushies a lot and find that these things help prevent the droop. HTH. :D

My avatar
kermitgirl
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby kermitgirl » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:36 pm

I get wing drop with CTs (tested one for Green Jelly), also large bambooty and her large itti, although not as bad and still usable.

I found medium rather than large bambooty had less droop, and tend to go for side snap over front fastening.

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:57 am

She's still in the mediums of everything- i do them up as tight as i can as she's so small in the lower waist (because of where itti's sit), but she has got gorgeous chubby thighs....

I've tried them tighter/ looser & still the same- thing is they then leak because they droop!! :x

Her bedbugs are fine- just ALL her other nappies!!!!! :shock:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:14 am

:hug: I'll see if my friend is around. Her dd sounds like she is a similar shape to yours and she uses Ittis and Cushie Tushies. My dd is long and skinny all over but has a bigger waist so my suggestion probably won't help much!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:47 am

:hug: Unfortunately we can't use any fs nappies for that reason. Hope your LO changes shape soon. :hug: :hug:

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 pm

Yes, 50ft is right - Naomi is much like that - tiny around her lower waist, though rounder tummy higher up and gorgeously chubby thinghs <we're talking 15inch waist and 11inch thighs :giggle: >

Anyway I can on occoassions get awful droop with a cushie tushie or a large itti if I do it up too tight round her waist - make sure you are starting the front of the nappy up high before pulling and doing up! then sometimes I even reacjh down and pull the bit chich would droop up and over the top of the nappy <make sense>

Anyway, I hope you get it sorted, total nightmare!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:01 pm

This happened to Gracie for a few weeks with her itti's, just avoided them for a bit and tried again and they were and still are fine. x

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Oooo that's what i needed to hear!! Hopefully as she starts walking instead of just crawling it'll all change again!!

She's 15 1/2" around her belly button, but 13 1/2" around the part between her hips & belly button IYKWIM?!?

She's got 9 1/2-10" thighs....

Never had this with Kai- he was & still is a stick of a lad!!

Return to AIO's (All in ones)