Itti boosters!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Itti boosters!

Postby littlesez » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:28 am

I used microfibre boosters with itti's in the past and found they made pretty much no difference at all! HOWEVER I have recently tried the bamboo ones which are so much better.....and I have a trick! Izzy always wets at the front so i popper one side of the booster onto the front red popper but upside down then fold it down making a booster for her wetzone. Fab! I pretty much change her every 2 hours anyway just because. Sometimes if she falls asleep or were out and about, my Snap in ones will last a bit longer because they have that nice thick bamboo snap in booster. My all in ones though dont last as long.... until now!

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Itti boosters!

Postby indigosky2k » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:37 am

I was actually tempted by the bamboo boosters on your site :wink: so might have to add some to my order later now I've heard how good they are :D

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:38 am

Yay to finding the perfect solution. I have never tried the boosters as they look so small it doesn't seem worth it. Maybe I will give it a try. :wink:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:09 am

winniewheresmypooh wrote:Yay to finding the perfect solution. I have never tried the boosters as they look so small it doesn't seem worth it. Maybe I will give it a try. :wink:

I know what you mean and i think this was true of the microfibre ones for sure but the bamboo ones are similar to the bamboo in the snap in one itti's, you know the main booster. I also think that they didnt make much difference when used as the red poppers show but with my bubs she wets all at the front so my trick really helped :)

indigosky2k wrote:I was actually tempted by the bamboo boosters on your site :wink: so might have to add some to my order later now I've heard how good they are :D

wooo! dont add postage on hun and ill drop them at your house or meet for a coffee x

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mamarozi » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:27 am

I actually use the mini boosters in my LittleLambs size 2s. I just slip it under the attached bamboo one. Its small, yes...but its still a fab booster :D

Return to AIO's (All in ones)