hf1

Long baby and Itti Bitti AIO's

My avatar
~Eva~
Clothie
Clothie

Long baby and Itti Bitti AIO's

Postby ~Eva~ » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:55 pm

I got my first Itti Bitti AIO today and oh my I love it! But dd2 has a little builders bum in it :cry: , it's only a slight builders bum at the moment but that will for sure get worse :giggle: She is very long for her age, she is 5 months and already out of her 3-6m clothes. I would love to buy more Itti Bitti AIO's but don't want to stock up on them if she's only going to get a few weeks worth of wear in them. Should I go for larges? What age was your baby when they went up into larges? I'm also finding that my WN standard rises give her builders bum, but my WN high rises fit but it won't be long before the builders bum comes out :giggle: Anyone else have a really long baby? What nappies do you use? Sorry for so many questions :oops:

ETA: sorry I meant to say that she is in Mediums at the moment
Last edited by ~Eva~ on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Long baby and Itti Bitti AIO's

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:56 pm

I put dd straight into larges at 5 months as she is very long too. They fitted fine and are still going strong a year later and still on the tightest snaps!

My avatar
~Eva~
Clothie
Clothie

Postby ~Eva~ » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:59 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:I put dd straight into larges at 5 months as she is very long too. They fitted fine and are still going strong a year later and still on the tightest snaps!

Ooo, thank you! For some reason I thought Larges would be mega big or something. Off to search for some larges :thumbsup:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm

No worries. Hope you get on with them. I love my Ittis!

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:02 pm

I totally agree go for larges.
Sara has some in stock - http://greenabubs.co.uk/ :wink:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:54 am

I offer trials for all the nappies I sell so you could trial one for a couple of weeks and see if its OK :wink: I got fed up with buying nappies that didnt fit :oops:

Return to AIO's (All in ones)