My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Help with boosters/inners

Postby rachymoo » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:31 pm

Hello,

Me back again with another question!

I've bought 2 Itti Bitti D'lishs, an AIO and a SIO. Now I know they come with the 'inners' which apparently snap on. I know if I want to buy extra inners I'll need to buy Itti Bitti ones (I think). Just wondering though, what if I want to put extra ones in (so there'd be more than one inner in there, if that makes sense) to boost the absorbency? Would it still need to be Itti Bitti ones or can you buy inners that are suitable for any nappy?

Confused....

Rach xx

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Help with boosters/inners

Postby weefywoo » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:55 pm

Yes you will only really be able to use itti inserts in these nappies, For the All in One you can get a mini booster to up the absorbency other than this you wont need to snap anything into it :D
The Snap In One comes with a trifold insert and a hour glass insert again you can buy the mini booster if you find these don't cope well with the amount Lilly wees.

Some times I fold a Puddlekins bamboost under the hourglass insert in my All in Ones!

I'm sure some one else who uses ittis more than me will be along soon with some other ideas :D

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Help with boosters/inners

Postby shoogah01 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:16 pm

:idea: I use SIO itti's and I find them to be the most absorbent of all of our nappies without the need for boosting or the mini booster, I think as long as the extra inserts you are adding to them fit inside the itti outer you should be able to boost with anything really

Return to AIO's (All in ones)