hf1

Those Itti Bitti D'lish?

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Those Itti Bitti D'lish?

Postby buzzybee21 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:44 pm

:?: Tell me, ladies and gentlemen, how are your Itti Bitti D'lish?

Are they soft and how many days (or, hope not, weeks) do they take to dry ????

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Those Itti Bitti D'lish?

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:10 pm

In a word - FABULOUS!

I tumble mine :oops: so they're quite quick to dry but the outer I don't tumble and it's still lovely and soft a few weeks on...

I'm actually really impressed that such a slim nappy is so absorbent after having issues with the swaddlebees pockets...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:47 pm

Haven't got a D'lish, just the normal one and it is GREAT - the same if not slimmer than a Swaddlebees Pcket nappy and the other day Louis had it on for about 5 hours and not a sign of leaking!

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:07 pm

They are fab fab fab! I love my yummy purple one. We have issues with minkee pockets especially Blueberries but this doesn't wick at all. It's super cute and trim too. The outer doesn't take long to dry and because the inner is in several parts that snap out it doesn't take any longer than my hemp inserts. I Neeeeeeed more. :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:06 am

kt24 wrote:They are fab fab fab! I love my yummy purple one. We have issues with minkee pockets especially Blueberries but this doesn't wick at all. It's super cute and trim too. The outer doesn't take long to dry and because the inner is in several parts that snap out it doesn't take any longer than my hemp inserts. I Neeeeeeed more. :lol:

I really want one but i have promised and said on this very forum - NO more nappies.....so i really must not indulge. I very nearly got one a few weeks back but decided against them as they are similar material to the blueberrys and we had no joy with ours. Now seeing that Katie has issues with the BB but not with these itti's as just made me want one.........

...................must resist, must resist, must resist, must resist, :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:06 pm

I am very tempted to buy some too, must wait till I've got some funds though. :(

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:08 am

very slim, very absorbant, very user friendly, the inserts take a while to dry (as are bamboo)...but thats just a reason to buy an extra set imo!!!!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:46 pm

I absolutely love mine too!! Just arrived last week, had it's first test yesterday after only one wash and it lasts ages, no leaks! So slim too. I put mine over an airer in the conservatory overnight and they're dry by morning.
Really want more now!

Joanne

My avatar
MrsJamin
Clothie
Clothie

Postby MrsJamin » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:13 pm

I've decided on them as my day nappy system. I have 6 nappies and 6 extra inserts, and I will get 4 boosters as well. This gets me through washing every other day so is really economical - £117.90 for everything as it doesn't need extra wraps. It means that I can get really trim ones and justifies getting another set for when my DS needs to go into the large size - it'll just be another approx £110. Plus they still look and feel gorgeous - the colour plus the feel are amazing and a friend of mine is considering going for a full set as well. I don't know why people are just getting one or two as I think you get the most out of the system by having lots of them. I am new to all this though so I don't have any previous cloth nappies to get use out of. I have red, lime, rockmelon, purple, chocolate and turquoise - which colours do you guys have?

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)