Those Itti Bitti D'lish?

My avatar
LauraH
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Those Itti Bitti D'lish?

Postby LauraH » Fri May 02, 2008 9:26 pm

Hi,

I've got one of these and it's my favourite in my collection at the moment, but I just can't justify buying anymore as I find the sizes really small and I know the large won't last my dd til potty training. She's 8months and 20lbs, but the large is a good fit already (glad I didn't get a medium) and pretty sure she will outgrow the rise. I find it v reliable and not too slow to dry. Hmm maybe just one more... :wink:

Lx

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Mon May 05, 2008 8:28 pm

Ohh go on, treat yourself :hohoho:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon May 12, 2008 11:45 am

Isabelle is 2 now and fits her large itti bitti fine - I was suprised the rise is ok but it actuallyis! She slimmed down LOADS when she started crawling and then walking and legs slimmed down too...

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon May 12, 2008 11:49 am

i love my itti bittis. i now have 2 d'lishs (green and purple) 1 classic (orange, tho should have got a different colour) and 3 fitteds (from oz).

I just love the fit, and they are very very absorbant for their lack of bulk.
not the best in poo catching abilitys, but stil miles ahead of a sposie!!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Wed May 14, 2008 6:59 am

I love the Itti Bitti D'Lish, we still only have the 2 and 2 extra sets of inserts as I am avoiding all temptation to buy any more. Evie is 19 months, on the 97th centile for height and 50th centile for weight, and the large is a great fit on her with a few poppers left for her to grow into width wise. They are a low rise nappy but because they are shaped around her hips they work out a great fit. Have heard some people dont get on with them for #2s, but its always caught everything Evie has thrown at it ( :lol: ) and yesterday she wore one for over 5 hours and no sign of a leak. One I would definately highly recommend :D

Sadie xx

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Wed May 14, 2008 11:47 am

Yes i find they hold wee for yonks but Dafydd still has runny number 2s at the mo so they do not hold that too well but i still think thay are fab.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed May 14, 2008 12:46 pm

Right I ordered a Rockmelon one yesterday from Twinkle, I hope they manage to send it out in time to be delivered this weekend so I can show my parents.

Cant wait to try it! :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed May 14, 2008 1:04 pm

mabo wrote:Right I ordered a Rockmelon one yesterday from Twinkle, I hope they manage to send it out in time to be delivered this weekend so I can show my parents.

Love the way you can be swayed to try something new :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed May 14, 2008 1:10 pm

Rae wrote:
mabo wrote:Right I ordered a Rockmelon one yesterday from Twinkle, I hope they manage to send it out in time to be delivered this weekend so I can show my parents.

Love the way you can be swayed to try something new :hohoho: :hohoho:

:oops: I know I'm baaaad... I think I'm not even going to pretend to be on the wagon anymore for now... I think I'm still getting it out of my system that I was late in starting cloth and want to try as many as possible now I still can.
Although with all this moving to Oz talk, I'm already considering stocking up on those nappies that might be difficult to get hold of over there :hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)