hf1

Those Itti Bitti D'lish?

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Those Itti Bitti D'lish?

Postby Rae » Wed May 14, 2008 1:25 pm

Well I hope you are able to move to Aus if that is what you want and the money is right. I really wouldn't worry about stocking up on nappies before heading over to Aus, there are a lot of nappy makers over there as well.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon May 19, 2008 8:51 am

mabo wrote:Although with all this moving to Oz talk, I'm already considering stocking up on those nappies that might be difficult to get hold of over there :hohoho:

With wildchild, ittibitti d'lish and Iish fly why would you need to!! :shock: :shock: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
nutmeg
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nutmeg » Wed May 21, 2008 11:04 am

Just thought I'd add, I think they'll have really great resale value too. Diana listed some on here yesterday and they went within the hour and people missed out, I was lucky enough to snaffle one for myself :wine: yeah, well done me!! So, I have a red one to add to my stash. Word is getting out and they are becoming increasingly popular, so treat them well and they should sell on really well. Night nappies still aren't out, but I keep checking.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed May 21, 2008 12:14 pm

nutmeg wrote:Just thought I'd add, I think they'll have really great resale value too. Diana listed some on here yesterday and they went within the hour and people missed out, I was lucky enough to snaffle one for myself :wine: yeah, well done me!! So, I have a red one to add to my stash. Word is getting out and they are becoming increasingly popular, so treat them well and they should sell on really well. Night nappies still aren't out, but I keep checking.

Image I bought the pink one from poppysmum on Monday :wine: Got it this morning and cant wait to try it on Anna :lol:

My avatar
nutmeg
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nutmeg » Wed May 21, 2008 12:19 pm

If they fit your dd right, you'll love them i'm sure, I've got 2 of the pink.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat May 24, 2008 2:38 pm

Louis did the most enourmous huge runny poo (think nb but 3 x the quantity :roll: :P ) and there was not a single bit that leak - I was soooooo seriously impressed! :D :D 8-) :D :D

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)