hf1

Those Itti Bitti D'lish?

My avatar
sthullen
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Those Itti Bitti D'lish?

Postby sthullen » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:09 pm

I got a couple to try and they are GREAT :babyroll: ! So trim, soft, no leaks and nice colours. I got lavender and turquoise. When I need to size up I will probably use them as my main nappy, so I plan to get 6 with extra inserts. I think they'll be good for ECing as well, as you can adjust the amount of absorbency you need or just use the cover :wink: !

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:46 am

MrsJamin wrote: I don't know why people are just getting one or two as I think you get the most out of the system by having lots of them. I am new to all this though so I don't have any previous cloth nappies to get use out of.

Ahhh you see Mrs J this is the problem with cloth nappy addiction, you have to try out all the new nappies so you can't have too many of 1 sort in your collection or you can't justify buying more :hohoho: :hohoho: You may well see what I mean next time itti bitti bring out a new pattern etc!!

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:14 pm

Well, to update, I bought one (purple) and thought it was fab! So I got another 2 :lol: (lime and turquoise)

Mrs Jamin - Addicts cannot live by d'Lish alone! You have to have fitteds so you can try pul and wool, you have to have pockets to try the funky outers, you have to have AI2s for just having them!! You may be right logically, but the others are so pretty! :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Chell
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Chell » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:07 am

I'm thinking of buying thse, would they be ok on a newborn? I do already have a couple of packs of disposables for the first few days as I will be in hospital (c-sec).

How many would I need to buy?

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:12 pm

I love the d'lish, i have 2 in my collection but deffo need to buy more :wink:

My avatar
MrsJamin
Clothie
Clothie

Postby MrsJamin » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:50 pm

Chell wrote:I'm thinking of buying thse, would they be ok on a newborn? I do already have a couple of packs of disposables for the first few days as I will be in hospital (c-sec).

How many would I need to buy?

They'd be very cute on a newborn but to be honest, I wouldn't have thought it would be worth buying the small size of the Itti Bitti D'Lish, as my son has been in mediums since he was 3 months (and he's only a 9th centile baby). Perhaps buy the mediums and use terries & wraps until then? They may do better on explosive BF poo plus it would be cheaper than forking out on as many of the small size that you'd need to keep up with how often newborns poo. They do seem quite stained by BF poo but I have been informed just to give them a good dose of sunlight to sort that out.

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:20 pm

My little man is in the medium now, he weighs 9 lb 13. and he's quite slim. so i wouldnt get small either as you will just be wasting money.

To be honest the medium close up quite small and wouldnt look to big on your new baby after a couple of weeks.

My avatar
nutmeg
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nutmeg » Fri May 02, 2008 7:31 pm

Just thought I'd but into this thread. I've got 2 fuschia, 2 rockmelon, 1 yellow, 1 chocolate (bought of Helen) and 1 purple - you might say I'm a bit of a fan!! I love them so much. I've been using them for the last couple of months and find them incredibly easy and really quite ecomonical. If the lovely fluffy nappy is not soiled, you can just replace the inserts - they cost about £5 ish, so one nappy may do 2 or 3 nappy changes. I need to buy more inserts now, there is no way I can justfiy more whole nappies, but the inserts, yes i do NEED those (unless of course they introduce patterns then OMG!! The nappy part dries v.v. quickly although the inserts take linger - I finish them in the tumble dryer just for 10 mins. I wouldn't recommend the small. The medium have cross over poppers my dd is 11 months but v slim and she's not needed the crossovers. Who do you all buy off? At the moment I've only found twinkle that sell them.

My avatar
nutmeg
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nutmeg » Fri May 02, 2008 9:01 pm

One more thing - I've just noticed that they will shortly be introducing a night nappy to their collection - how exciting is that? I;m sure once upon a time I had a life.

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)