hf1

Close Pop-Ins

My avatar
indie78
Clothie
Clothie

Close Pop-Ins

Postby indie78 » Sat May 22, 2010 3:44 pm

How have you found these on your toddler? I love them on my little girl but she is tiny and not sure they would be so good on a bigger toddler but hard to tell. Just curious!

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Close Pop-Ins

Postby e586 » Sat May 22, 2010 4:39 pm

they worked for Natalie until she was potty trained. Haven't tried one on her recently, but she's tall and leggy, and at 25 months when she went out of nappies she was around 31lbs?

Ryan's in them now, and weighs about 25lbs and they fit fine. We're still on the 2nd to last row of poppers.

My avatar
indie78
Clothie
Clothie

Postby indie78 » Sat May 22, 2010 5:22 pm

fab! my daughter is only around 16lbs (despite being 15 months!) so plenty of room for growth (if she ever does grow!)

My avatar
holmes2974
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby holmes2974 » Sat May 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Just tried one on my 2 year old the other day - fab fit. Unfortunately she won't be wearing one again though as I found her lying in a puddle in her cot after her afternoon nap - she'd managed to take it off herself, and was merrily telling me 'Done a wee-wee Mummy!'

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 pm

They fit my daughter well (long and skinny) but she also is a fan of undoing velcro, so unless she has lots of layers on, she doen't wear them very often.

My avatar
ChristinePlush
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby ChristinePlush » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Might find a popper fastening nappy a better choice, something like a Wonderoo v.2 if you're after something easy.

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:13 pm

to be honest i liked them a lot when DD was little one. When she grew bigger, around 9months she was getting scratches on her skin from velcro. Was sad but they had to go to another loving home :cry:

My avatar
chocolatemousse
Clothie
Clothie

Postby chocolatemousse » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:04 am

I am using them on my toddling 13 month old very happily. They still fitted her older sister at 18 months.

My avatar
Keep it Real
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Keep it Real » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:36 pm

My son is 10 months and they seem a bit small on him now (he's a big boy!), but I think as he lengthens out they will probably fit him well again - I hope!

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)