hf1

overnight cloth

My avatar
mrsbrightside
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

overnight cloth

Postby mrsbrightside » Sun May 23, 2010 12:04 pm

we are using AIOs during the day (still trying different brands as just back to using cloth again) and i still put him in a pampers at night (hes a very heavy wetter) as we co sleep and dont want him to leak in our bed :lol: anyway I would love a decent night nappy then he would be in cloth 24-7 so what would you girls recomend for us?

thanks loads

Lesley

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: overnight cloth

Postby eviesmummy » Sun May 23, 2010 12:10 pm

I wouldnt use an AIO overnight - I just dont think any that I know of would cope with overnight, especially not for a heavy wetter.

If you like pockets, then I think you cant beat a standard Nappies by Minki - the pocket is huge and you stuff it with whatever you need to cope with overnight wetting - it can give the big bum look though.

Another pocket we used overnight was Greenkids Anytimes - brilliant birth to potty nappy, we stuffed it with their bamboo insert and booster and a microfibre cloth on top - though Evie outgrew it at about 2 for overnight, but we never got a leak and she was a heavy wetter overnight.

My avatar
mrsbrightside
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby mrsbrightside » Sun May 23, 2010 12:18 pm

yeah i never thought about pockets, i do use some during the day... sorry i get mixed up with AIO, pockets etc etc... im still learning :lol: i normally have to double stuff a pocket during the day and have never had a leak. i havent tried it with just one in the pocket (i should really) for fear of leakage. Im not bothered about how big his butt looks as he will be in bed and just PJs on

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun May 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Some people use Magical Alls over-night which are billed as an AIO but they have a pocket & come with a bamboo insert to boost the absorbency.

My avatar
mrsbrightside
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby mrsbrightside » Sun May 23, 2010 1:42 pm

thanks michelle will look into getting one of them :)

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Sun May 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Just to back up what was said about the BBH magic Alls, I bought one last week and we've used it as a night nappy just with the insert it came with (3rd time tonight) and so far its fine.
The rest of our night nappies are ecobubs wool pockets and we previously used standard nappies by minki pockets. All have worked fine. If you're happy to use pockets I'm sure someones mentioned bumgenius overnight before, but I've never tried one. Theres a fair choice anyway.

My avatar
mrsbrightside
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby mrsbrightside » Mon May 24, 2010 10:04 pm

fab will keep my eyes open for some of the above mentioned.. would much pref him to be in cloth 100% :) pockets are working well for us during the day so far so good :D x

My avatar
Plumfairy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Plumfairy » Thu May 27, 2010 11:14 am

We use a BGv3 at night with 3 microfibre inserts and also a fleece soaker over that. She does have a gigantic bum with it on but sleeps 12+ hours and is still nice and dry in the morning :D The nappy usually weighs about 4 tonnes though!! :giggle:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu May 27, 2010 12:48 pm

mrsbrightside wrote:fab will keep my eyes open for some of the above mentioned.. would much pref him to be in cloth 100% :) pockets are working well for us during the day so far so good :D x

The lovely Carley at Bibs n Bots stocks them http://bibsnbots.info/index/manufacturers_id/26

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)