hf1

Not sure about my itti's anymore...

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Not sure about my itti's anymore...

Postby Fayesmum » Mon May 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Thinking of selling the 3 I've got but I'm not sure :-? They're really pretty and cute!! But they wick, the fit isn't all that fantastic - I think she is starting to get a bit of a builders bum in the large, but she is actually quite petite and the other day when she was sat without pants on I could see air between her leg and nappy :-?

Oh I don't know what to do... they're handy for normal trouser days, but her clothes always smell of wee when I take vest etc off at bedtime :(

ETA the 3 itti's don't last me all day before anyone suggests thats why they wick :wink: :giggle: she goes into a fitted for her lunch time nap and a fitted at teatime before her bath
Last edited by Fayesmum on Mon May 24, 2010 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Not sure about my itti's anymore...

Postby ladybird » Mon May 24, 2010 5:23 pm

If you're not using then sell them. We tried them and hated them, really don't see what all the fuss is about, they were next to useless on Ocean.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon May 24, 2010 5:24 pm

i'm feeling the same right now :(

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Mon May 24, 2010 5:28 pm

ladybird wrote: really don't see what all the fuss is about,

I just think they're very cute... and mine are still soft and squishy even though they were preloved when I got them. I spose I could get some pockets for normal clothes days and these might work out better as I could stuff them with proper absorbency... she isn't a heavy wetter though, so I don't get why they don't work. I've never appreciated the snap in system on the itti's and just use all 3 shells.... I've not got extra inners for them

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon May 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Ours werent fitting right for a wee while but i left them for a few weeks and after that they fitted fine again. I have heard other people say the same thing. I like ours as they are handy for putting under normal clothes (on the rare occasions he isnt in wool now lol)

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Mon May 24, 2010 5:35 pm

I've never got the Itti Bitti bug either, I don't get why they're so fantastic - they are just plain minkee nappies after all.

I say sell them and get some plain minkee Weenotions instead!

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Mon May 24, 2010 6:07 pm

WTS, we had the same problem and sold ours. Sell them and get some larger minkee pockets that don't leak or wick :hug:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon May 24, 2010 6:18 pm

im another that hasnt ever got the itti love :-? just dont get the fuss really...

I would just sell them...

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Mon May 24, 2010 6:21 pm

I loved my ittis but had to sell them - we got wicking within about an hour and awful wing droop :( I don't use wool at all but have a combination of fitteds with pul wraps and pockets and haven't found anything that doesn't fit under 'normal' clothes yet :)

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)