hf1

Not sure about my itti's anymore...

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Not sure about my itti's anymore...

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Mon May 24, 2010 9:30 pm

I didn't get a good fit for ages with itti's but we tried them again after maybe 4-5months and now they are the only snap-ins that we use. I get awful wicking with WN's though. I am quite suprised at how much washing they need. All mine are preloved. I have one that is obviously older than the other and the inserts are tiny where as the newer ones (Which are still well used) have bigger inserts so still have a lot of shrinking to do, hence I think they are not at full absorbancy.

If you get any gape at all with ittis though I don't think they work though. I would say sell them though. You can always buy more if you find your LO does change shape. :wink:

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Mon May 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Yes they're going... I've decided! And now I've made my mind up, I've realised how much it bugs me when Dh takes all the inners out after they've been washed when hes hanging them out and I have to snap them all back in again :giggle:

My avatar
becky
Clothie
Clothie

Postby becky » Mon May 24, 2010 9:46 pm

I love my Ittis! Do prefer them on my not so mobile 4 month old to the rather more mobile 23 month old though. I have noticed some leg gape on the youngest at times (when she's had no bottoms on in the heat the last few days) but haven't yet had a leak from them once, even with lots of explosive BF poo. I want more different colours, but would need to sneak them into my stash to avoid hubby divorcing me :D

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Mon May 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Our leaks are worse when she is in her carseat, being in that recline position seems to make them really wick but nothing else does :shock: she is also a bum shuffler so never completely off her bottom for anything longer than a couple of minutes atm which I don't imagine helps :roll:

They are cute though and so strokable :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon May 24, 2010 10:42 pm

We've always loved our itti's but for the past few month we were getting constant leaks and Isaac was out peeing them in an hour :? So they're all gone now :( But I have a WN order in the pipeline to cheer me up :lol:

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Mon May 24, 2010 10:49 pm

emmajayne33 wrote: But I have a WN order in the pipeline to cheer me up :lol:

I've wanted a WN order for ages, but I think now it's definitely on the cards :hohoho:

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Well if they just don't work for you.......sell them.
We love our Itti's and they work fine for us but we don't seem to click with WN's.....
Guess I need to check my stash and sell or swap the ones we don't use to get Itti's ;)

Would you swap? ;)

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)