hf1

Not sure about my itti's anymore...

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Not sure about my itti's anymore...

Postby Kirstyh » Mon May 24, 2010 6:29 pm

I quite liked them but never raved about them, WE got a bad fit for a while but then tried again a few weeks later and they were fine.
Do you used poppered vests over nappies? Gracie never wore poppered vests as this can cause wicking as well x

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon May 24, 2010 6:46 pm

I'm having the same issue, and have been for about 2 months, so come to the conclusion that Max's shape isn't gonna change anytime soon so that they magically fit :cry: I tried a medium and same result: awful leg gape and leaks within an hour so now they're up for grabs :(

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Mon May 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Ok cheers... So if no-one else likes them who am I possibly going to sell them too!? :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon May 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Fayesmum wrote:Ok cheers... So if no-one else likes them who am I possibly going to sell them too!? :giggle:

:giggle: Don't worry. As many people that find they don't work there are just as many that love them and have no issues. The only negative is that there are a lot of preloved Ittis around at the mo and, this combined with people just not buying as much, means you may not get as much for them as you could in more financially bouyant times

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mummy2threeboys » Mon May 24, 2010 6:56 pm

I had 8 ittis and sold them all on a couple of weeks ago because the were only lasting a hour and they were gaping at the legs. I will probably buy some larges at some point and fingers crossed they will fit better then the mediums.

Naomi -x-

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Mon May 24, 2010 7:04 pm

True... I have 2 girly, lilac and fuschia and 1 GN peppermint. I've checked my PP history, I've paid around £12 for each of them, so thinking of asking £10.... I wonder if were getting builders bum cause Faye seems quite tall, the rise is low at the front

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Mon May 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Im also an itti lover - they made up most of my stash but we had issues too, i cant part with them though and am going to give them another try soon....so hard to part with them, good luck :wink:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon May 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Fayesmum wrote:True... I have 2 girly, lilac and fuschia and 1 GN peppermint. I've checked my PP history, I've paid around £12 for each of them, so thinking of asking £10.... I wonder if were getting builders bum cause Faye seems quite tall, the rise is low at the front

I've listed all mine for £10 all-in and they were all bought brand new or nearly new and used 2-3 times max. I think £10 for an EUC Itti is reasonable :)

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby moonlily » Mon May 24, 2010 7:26 pm

i love my ittis but we arent having a brilliant fit atm either :(

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)