hf1

Recommendations for large AIOs please

My avatar
ilovemyoboes
Clothie
Clothie

Recommendations for large AIOs please

Postby ilovemyoboes » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:39 pm

I'm coming rather late to cloth nappies as my boy is now 14months. I had picked up some BTP nappies some time ago - pop-ins and easyfit - but these are a little small on him as he's very tall and has a decent sized waist too. Can anyone recommend some BTP AIOs that fit larger babies, or some sized AIOs that have a large size? Am also interested in pockets.

My avatar
Jamling
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Recommendations for large AIOs please

Postby Jamling » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:00 pm

I found the rise in Happy Heiny onesize to be very good or their large is very generous too although they're pockets not AIO. Also Babybeehinds Magic-Alls Minkee AIO in large we found to be a good fit on our 3 year old. Hope you find something suitable.

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 pm

I'd second the large hh, they're quite slim too but great rise on them they're quite cheap too. We have a few large motherease aio which I think are bigger than most aio's, I'm always recommending these lol but they are great and bomb proof, you'd probably need an xl in these. How about coolababy aio's/pockets, not sure if they're higher rise than bg but again they're cheap to try.

My avatar
mummy2Buster+Moo
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mummy2Buster+Moo » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:35 pm

I'm new here ... I started cloth when my daughter was a year old .. we have ebay nappies .. they are AIO but are one size ... they have been FAB !!!!

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:42 pm

mummy2Buster+Moo wrote:I'm new here ... I started cloth when my daughter was a year old .. we have ebay nappies .. they are AIO but are one size ... they have been FAB !!!!

are they the coolababies or rainbows? they are good and would suit an older baby I should think, again coolababy (not sure about the rainbow) have aio's and yes you can get them from china very cheap on ebay but i did read somewhere that if they get caught in customs the postage cost can go up quite a bit (is it £8 royal mail handling fee) but still cheap even with customs i think, off to find that post.....
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10723 that also has loads of info about coolababies
also they are even cheaper from here preloved lol

My avatar
ilovemyoboes
Clothie
Clothie

Postby ilovemyoboes » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:38 pm

Right, am going to try out a HH and a Coolababy. Thanks for your relies everyone, much appreciated. Where would we all be without Mumsnet eh? :coffee:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:39 am

Did I say coolababy do aio's too , cant remember but they do :giggle:

Return to AIO's (All in ones)