hf1

Silly Question - my first time using an AIO!

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Silly Question - my first time using an AIO!

Postby Bluebell » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:06 am

Do I just put it on as it is?! We usually use pockets (Wonderoos) so there is a layer of fleece between DD and the wet insert but with this AIO (Tots Bots Easyfit) there is nothing so isn't she going be all damp?! Should I put a fleece liner in? We don't usually bother with liners in the Wonderoos as I'm not too bothered about staining so don't see the need to put fleece next to fleece. I said it was a silly question ha ha!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Silly Question - my first time using an AIO!

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:07 am

Pop one in if you want, no harm, I always used to use liners but that was personal preference xx

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:21 pm

I sometimes use a silk liner, but I find the fabric in the easyfits really absorbant, so I don't worry from a dampness pov.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:14 pm

I would say its personal choice. Not necessary but some people prefer to line (I do because Max's poo stains anything!)

My avatar
ChristinePlush
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby ChristinePlush » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Entirely up to you, can make the poop disposal easier, or if you're using a fleece liner it will help baby feel dry and protect the nappy from staining. Personally I probably would use something but it's not essential.

Btw with fleece lined nappies, never add a fleece liner to it, as you'll end up waterproofing your nappy from the inside, which is not a good plan. If you think about it, fleece wraps are usually 2 layers of fleece. It's ok to use a paper liner with a fleece lined nappy tho.

Christine
x

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:58 am

We didnt use to, had no problems, but now i use fleece liner in anything that will be damp to the touch, it's totally your choice.

Return to AIO's (All in ones)