hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby red_dwarf » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Ive got my sent notice so im hoping they arrive soon cos its my first bit of fluff and I want it here now :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:47 pm

the inner is bamboo hun,itdoesn't have the stay dry inner that bg pockets have, the brights pockets to though. that's what's next to the skin with i think it's suedecloth running down either side. size wise next to a bg btp i don't know about the organics but i'd say there is more room in an easyfit than a bg. and oodles more room than a large itti aio. that'sall i got to compare them to.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:01 pm

not the greatest pic as the monkey doesn't keep still, but front pic of the fit of the easyfits, middle setting

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:10 pm

they look great:) I would actually prefer the bamboo inside!
I'm thinking of getting some to make my partner to change LO nappies;) She is running away and he can;t do poppers with his big fingers:D nice excuse, though;)
i'm only worried of the aplix, my girl was having scratches from them, so i send them to different homes :wink: , but then again, she's walking now, not crawling all the time.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Mine should be coming tomorow and then I can take photos of it next to a one size BG organic if you still want a comparisson :)

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:18 pm

megansmummy wrote:Mine should be coming tomorow and then I can take photos of it next to a one size BG organic if you still want a comparisson :)

Yes, pls!
I only wonder if they are going to be still available by tomorrow :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:23 pm

hehe even sy can do these, he hate poppers too, he can even stuff them, the insides are huge! even the teenyfits i can stuff with my big hands, but i hated trying to stuff a wnnn med v2 just couldnt do it

malina i think there will be more :wink:

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:30 pm

youtube! the nappylady has videos. I think its the old v1 demo but it will give you an idea im dying for mine to come. I never buy new new fluff always preloved so i'm just a tad excited.

ETA: found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWYVYAO ... ure=search uk version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfgExEIC ... ure=search bright version (ebay ones)
Last edited by wytch on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:32 pm

ah yes ur right, you tube! they have the brights demo, by bummi's as that who distribute them over there i think

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)