hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:54 am

red_dwarf wrote:still not heard form her about the missing booster :( I emailed her from my work email and from ebay and not heard anything yet :(

That's odd ... she took a while to reply to mine about me getting the teenyfits instead of the easyfits but she did come back. When you emailed through ebay did you choose the subject as 'Item not as described' ? just thinking I bet she gets lots of emails and this might make it stand out more.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:55 am

zoeyboo wrote:
wytch wrote:
charlibunny wrote:They are all gone!

:hug: :hug: :hug: OH NO!

Right ladies Charlibunny ( i think) and myself would like to baggsy/ have first dibs on anyones that dont like them or want to sell them.

There are now Packs of 3 (Red, Green, Orange) listed at £22.50 - Blue & Yellow now Sold Out - there are 8 available :D

Whoops just bought more :giggle: They are great though I must admit. :wine:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:00 am

zoeyboo wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:still not heard form her about the missing booster :( I emailed her from my work email and from ebay and not heard anything yet :(

That's odd ... she took a while to reply to mine about me getting the teenyfits instead of the easyfits but she did come back. When you emailed through ebay did you choose the subject as 'Item not as described' ? just thinking I bet she gets lots of emails and this might make it stand out more.

I sent her an email the day I realised so tuesday from my work email with the subject missing booster, and then sent the ebay one yesterday as 'Item not as described'. I checked my hotmail email on my phone this morning and no email, I checked my ebay this morning and no message, and Ive not had an email to work yet :( am a little miffed about it and really hope I get my missing booster :cry: :cry:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 am

Nathan has one of the ones Annika has kindly lent us on atm. It's a great fit so I'll ask dh how long it lasts.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:36 am

Annika what boosters come with the 'non ebay' ones? we got a leak this morning after 2 hours (first leak we have had) but the boosters that came with the ebay ones are really narrow and are no where near the edges of the nappy so im wondering if they need something wider? But to be honist they havnt been pre-washed yet at all :oops:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:43 am

You don't get a booster with the non ebay ones. The first lot I got had wider boosters but they are thinner and narrower ones with the second set.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:44 am

I put a little lamb in mine today. pd and ep hemp seem to fit ok as well.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:45 am

ah i see, yes half have slightly thicker/wider boosters and the other half have more flimsy narrower ones...

ETA crossed with you Ali, yes i was wondering about ep hemps too...i have some of those somehwhere...

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:30 am

I've just bought 6, but I want blue :(

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)