hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby ebonina » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:19 pm

I do not need any more nappies, but I have given into temptation :roll: and bought some of these. I think they are fabulous with trousers because they are so slim but I'm getting problems with fit. Am I doing something wrong? The front comes down at the sides because the velcro is only attached on a bit of the middle. We don't get leaks or wicking though but R is a light wetter.
charlibunny wrote:I like mine, but the willy bulge seriously pee's me off. lol

I know what you mean!
Last edited by ebonina on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:27 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:
charlibunny wrote:I like mine, but the willy bulge seriously pee's me off. lol

sounds like teeny fits would be better fit wise :wink: :giggle:

I LOVE the teeny fits on Elsie!! Seriously need more of these nappies!! :giggle: I'm not really using my other nappies atm- the easyfits do nights no bother & the teenyfits do the day.... I've not been able to put 'normal clothes' on Elsie without resorting to a disposable in months or normal jammies- & now i can!!!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:30 pm

oh cool :-) did u see they have them on auction now on ebay? so u could get some a little cheaper. oakley out pees the teeny fit, even though the fit really well

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:31 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:oh cool :-) did u see they have them on auction now on ebay? so u could get some a little cheaper. oakley out pees the teeny fit, even though the fit really well

Yeah just the hassle of having to get someone else to bid for me!!! :giggle: Jen had to buy & send the last lot as they won't post outside of the uk.....

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:32 pm

well if u needed a hand lemme know i don't mind sending some on to you.

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)