hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:37 pm

tanya2007 wrote:I'm so desperately trying to ignore this thread, but I want some too. Are they still slim fitting if not on the max rise setting? I doubt Jake will be in the biggest setting just yet, but probably more like the medium one...

i'd say smallest tanya. the rise on oakley is the smallest setting and up by his tummy button. i think they're still quite slim fitting on oakley, the star ones even more so, i can't tell the difference between those and a sposie really. the brights are oh so slightly bulkier, still very trim though, i can get 0-3 jeans over them with room to spare on the wee man. u certainly can't tell he is a cloth bummed baby imo

mr T is on themedium setting at 14 months!lol

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Hmm, ok. Remember Jake is very long - he fits in most medium nappies quite happily now and not smalls. He's soon going to have outgrown 3-6 month sleepsuits too.

But I like the sound of slim fitting. I am definitely not feeling the love for fitteds during the day this time round and DH will like these as they are AIO and aplix fastening. I'll ponder it over the weekend and then probably buy a set on Monday :giggle:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:43 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:mr T is on themedium setting at 14 months!lol

So's Kerr at 19 months :giggle: He's not particularly dinky either - these should definitely last right through to potty training :wine:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:52 pm

tanya i'm gonna try oakley's medium lls night on him for bed tonight,well, it's taliesin's really, he's long ish, although not measured in a while. he's almost out of 3-6 next sleepsuits for th length. grrr as i only bought them about 2 weeks ago.

and eleanor,i think they will for t too. my nephew isn't on the highest rise yet and he is 3. my 8 month nephew is on the middle setting, he's the size of t already!

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Hey ladies have been considering these myself but dnt really wanna go and buy a pack of 5 unless i know they work, so i anyone wants to sell the odd one let me know :) xx

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:10 pm

megansmummy wrote:Angie...here are... (Thanks Tory) ....off to have a look see now! X
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TotsBots-Easyfit- ... Nappies_LE

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:29 pm

Ladies can we have some reviews please when you get them? A pack or 2 for nursery would be fab. Although I am intending on using fitteds and interlock it would be nice to send her in normal trousers as well :)

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:54 am

I'm tempted now too :roll: The green one is a bit icky but for the price I can put up with that - no worse than a BG!!

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:15 am

geeze I should be banned from this place.... I've just ordered a pack too! I have been looking at the new prints and colours for a while but the price has put me off.

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)