hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Honestly, we are all such a bad influence on each other :hohoho: its great!

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:20 pm

would you recommend the easy fits or teeny fits? x

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:32 pm

both! oakley is long and skinny, for us the issue was leg gape, he even got leg gape with small itti's. he's still in his teenyfits, but we are crossing over to easyfits now. oakley is 10 weeks if my memory is correct, the easyfits are a bit big i'd say for an ickle pickle, but worth using from birth, i wish i had. i will let u all know what weight his is when we finally stop using them, for a rough idea etc, and the age, but i'd like to think we might have a month left in them. by which point i will have more easyfits.

i should be on commission i think! lol instead i get in trouble for asking awkward questions. i should mention to fiona how much love they're getting here really..... :-)

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:37 pm

I ordered some easyfits off ebay yesterday and I have high hopes for them :)

I like BG's so Im obviously not that fussy LOL

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Eeek just ordered some :oops: If they don't work for us they'll be on the classifieds board in a week or so :giggle: Fingers crossed, nothing else seems to be working for us at the moment :(

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Scotia wrote:I've bought some of the ebay ones. I emailed to ask which version it is and it's between the 2 - not quite as soft as the V2s but softer than the V1s.

These are the bamboo brights and they were made for the American market, so not colours that are available here.

I have no idea what the faults are with these ones, maybe slightly wonky stitching or something, but I can't tell anyway. I got 2 orange ones because they had run out of yellow.

Kerr has worn them once, without a prewash, and they have all lasted for hours with no leaks at all - even overnight :shock: They are a lovely slim fit, and they come with bamboo boosters for extra absorbency. You honestly wouldn't know he wasn't wearing a disposable fit-wise. I had one of the stars ones when they first came out and sold it on straight away as I didn't get on with it at all. The new ones seem much much better to me.

I'm seriously considering selling my ittis and buying 5 more :D

These are the ones I've just boought too, not arrived yet but will let you know, they were also bought for use by childminder as I thought they'd be nice & simple, if they are good I will want to get 5 more :D

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:13 pm

zoeyboo wrote:
Scotia wrote:I've bought some of the ebay ones. I emailed to ask which version it is and it's between the 2 - not quite as soft as the V2s but softer than the V1s.

These are the bamboo brights and they were made for the American market, so not colours that are available here.

I have no idea what the faults are with these ones, maybe slightly wonky stitching or something, but I can't tell anyway. I got 2 orange ones because they had run out of yellow.

Kerr has worn them once, without a prewash, and they have all lasted for hours with no leaks at all - even overnight :shock: They are a lovely slim fit, and they come with bamboo boosters for extra absorbency. You honestly wouldn't know he wasn't wearing a disposable fit-wise. I had one of the stars ones when they first came out and sold it on straight away as I didn't get on with it at all. The new ones seem much much better to me.

I'm seriously considering selling my ittis and buying 5 more :D

These are the ones I've just boought too, not arrived yet but will let you know, they were also bought for use by childminder as I thought they'd be nice & simple, if they are good I will want to get 5 more :D

:hohoho: we're all getting them :hohoho:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:15 pm

im up next...order placed! :wink:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:29 pm

well if anyone buys them and hates them pm me, i still got room at the nappy in!

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)