hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:48 pm

yes that's not a problem hun, i can do that for you, pm me ur real name and i will see what i can do for you flower.x

who had one teenyfit instead of an easyfit? did u get a response? think it was zoey

My avatar
ulig
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ulig » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:52 pm

How long did yours take to arrive? I'm waiting for mine, but still no sign of them :-?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:13 pm

i got mine tuesday. She's been posting each monday it seems of late

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:28 pm

red_dwarf wrote:she still hasnt replied to my emails yet :(
Annika would you mind emailing her for me and see if you get a response im getting worried that she is ignoring me and if she is then I will have to open a dispute and I dont want to do that, and I have already given her positive feedback which I added before I realised there was a booster missing :cry: :cry:

I emailed yesterday (before my nappies arrived) and havent had a response either, im guessing they havent checked thier mail today for some reason i wouldnt worry too much, im sure they will get back to you :)

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Emma1977 wrote:I've just my first one on Max. I added an EP booster as he's napping so FC to see how it works out. Initially fit looked great and even DH was impressed :wine:

:happypixies: LOVING these. The one at nap time got pooped in :roll: so another baby here who loves to 'christen' new nappies.

The biggest trial was when we took Max out for lunch. We left at 1.30pm and the nappy lasted till 3.45pm when DH noticed Max was wet. However, bear in mind that my boy is a heavy-wetter at the best of times and by 3pm he had drunk about 6oz of water and 7oz milk so for it to cope with all that I am really impressed. It was very heavy when I took it of so I think after a few more pre-washers (and keeping the EP booster in) these are gonna be great pockets for us.

Would definitely buy more - and probably will :giggle:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:36 pm

20 for 268.20 here with free postage
8 white, 4 cosmic, 4 starburst, 4 tutti fruiti, 4 booster and 100 disposable liners so works out at 13.41 per nappy
http://www.naturalbabyshower.co.uk/vmch ... -pack.html

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:56 pm

lazylexis wrote:20 for 268.20 here with free postage
8 white, 4 cosmic, 4 starburst, 4 tutti fruiti, 4 booster and 100 disposable liners so works out at 13.41 per nappy
http://www.naturalbabyshower.co.uk/vmch ... -pack.html

Great offer but don't have £268 + 2 of each print would be good but not 4. A great offer is people want to split it :wink:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:04 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:yes that's not a problem hun, i can do that for you, pm me ur real name and i will see what i can do for you flower.x

who had one teenyfit instead of an easyfit? did u get a response? think it was zoey

Yes it was me, ordered 10 easyfit and got 5 of each ... Fiona is sorting that though, so not a problem :D

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:05 pm

okies chick,glad to hear it's being dealt with for you.xx

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)