hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby Scotia » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:44 pm

I'm not going to bid on them. I love them but I'll just buy them from somewhere else - I hate auctions :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:20 pm

I bid on the mushrooms, I ordered one but they were out of stock and I neeeeeeed one

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:25 pm

I finally got mine. Well, like them;)
So tiny on LO bum! Not too thirsty, if you know what I mean, but it's fine. Anyway, it's what i needed!
and you know what was wrong with mine? 3of them have the label on the velcro tab, and both reds got the label ok, but no second leyer on the velcro tub. I was sure there will be really something wrong with them;) but nope;P

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:36 pm

We can get 3 hours from the on Jake (unboosted), so that's great as far as I'm concerned. Bella will not even entertain the idea of trying one on :roll:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:45 pm

We went all day in them today without leaks, i just needed to get the stuffing right...I have to say they are so easy to have all ready stuffed in the shelf...

All mine are pretty much perfect, the reds have labels that are in 2 halfs, some have the labels sewn in the wrong place and some dont have labels...thats about it...its all about the labels as far as I can see? :wine:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Any chance someone can post a link as I can't seem to find them :roll:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:54 pm

on ebay? well if ur searching, put totsbots as one word on ebay.x

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:18 am

Does anyone else find that these take quite a long time to dry? I air dry mine as I don't like putting PUL in the tumble dryer (Jake's stash is much better for my electricity bill, but takes AAAGGEESS to dry!!) and some of them have been hanging for 3 days now and are still not dry.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:22 am

with mine i tumble dry when needed, after a 1600 spin. otherwise it's over the curtain pole in the dining room with the windows open a bit. or over the shower rail in the bathroom same thing. normally done in a few hours flower. the bamboo inserts take longer so i try to only use them at night. u tried an extra spin b4 u hang them up?

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)