Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby megansmummy » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:09 pm

simlou wrote:
clairelou88 wrote:has anyone recieved theres yet? was wondering what the fit is like ive never used tots bots before? and how about heavy wetters?

Mine should be here on Tuesday if the oracle that is Annika is correct :giggle: . If you want to try one of mine just let me know hun

Fiona said tuesday in her email...she also said they would need a signature (good job i have no plans :giggle: )

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:37 pm

k people asking about sizing, teenyfit, and easyfit on Noah at about 11.5lb both very trim ;)

Image Image

also for people wondering about boosters, PD and EP fit perfectly in the easyfit

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:38 pm

flutterby wrote:k people asking about sizing, teenyfit, and easyfit on Noah at about 11.5lb both very trim ;)

Image Image

also for people wondering about boosters, PD and EP fit perfectly in the easyfit

WOW! They look fab! :mrgreen:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Can someone tell me the cheapest place incl P&P that I can get a Starburst Easyfit?
I 'NEED' one, will wait til the brights come so I can check fit etc, but if they are good for us I need a print asap!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:41 pm

they are! ooh hanna gotta pm u

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:41 pm

zoeyboo wrote:Can someone tell me the cheapest place incl P&P that I can get a Starburst Easyfit?
I 'NEED' one, will wait til the brights come so I can check fit etc, but if they are good for us I need a print asap!

peachytots do a cnt code to get 10% off ;)

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:46 pm

also if ur order is over 60 quid u get free delivery.

and caroline is just fab to deal with, her cs is one of the best i've had, i have to big her up for that!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:48 pm

flutterby wrote:
zoeyboo wrote:Can someone tell me the cheapest place incl P&P that I can get a Starburst Easyfit?

peachytots do a cnt code to get 10% off ;)

Ooo fab! Where can I get my hands on that? Thanks Hanna :hug:

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:also if ur order is over 60 quid u get free delivery.

and caroline is just fab to deal with, her cs is one of the best i've had, i have to big her up for that!

Brilliant! Will only be getting the one at the minute, had best not spend over £60 when I've just bought 2 packs of brights, as well as 4 custom GF, 2 FnS and 3 DnF in the last week :oops: :oops: :oops: That's after the 6 DnF that I got in the co-op recently :lookround:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Aw, how dinky is that teenyfit :D It looks like it's made to measure for him Hanna.

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)