Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby red_dwarf » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:31 pm

zoeyboo wrote:Yay! Mine are here!

I have 3 Red, 2 Blue, 2 Orange, 2 Green & 1 Yellow ... hang on!
FLIP IT they've sent me 5 teeny fits & 5 easy fits ... just gone to my ebay to check and I paid for 2 lots of Easyfit :cry:
So the yellow one is a teeny fit! :cry:

Im sure that even if you did order teenyfits by mistake she would refund you and you coudl buy another pack :hug: :hug:

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:32 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:i forgot the 6 teenyfits!

simlou- my present was 2 v2uk easyfits, 1 older style but brand new blue with white stars and the hooded towel. :-) (and i got the complete set of easyfits in all colours) she emailed me and said she'd send me some freebies for bigging up tots. she sold this week a heck of a lot more than normal see.

That's fab! Really pleased you got something out of it cause you've been really helpful to all us ladies. :hug:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:33 pm

FLIP IT they've sent me 5 teeny fits & 5 easy fits ... just gone to my ebay to check and I paid for 2 lots of Easyfit :cry:

awww hun, email her, she's very lovely, she did have rather a lot to pack up. poop to teenyfits when ur little man is erm too big for them.x

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Poop, sure they'll change them for you and by the time your new lot is sent out there may be yello easyfits back in stock :wine:

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:35 pm

malina wrote:
How come some of you got them with the booster? Did you just email Fiona and got it?

The first lot that was for sale on ebay had the boosters with them, they were slightly more than the ones advertised at the moment. She's run out of them now but should be getting some more in (I think :-? ) so there may be some more listings going up with those included.

HTH

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:37 pm

simlou wrote:
*tinkerbellarella* wrote:i forgot the 6 teenyfits!

simlou- my present was 2 v2uk easyfits, 1 older style but brand new blue with white stars and the hooded towel. :-) (and i got the complete set of easyfits in all colours) she emailed me and said she'd send me some freebies for bigging up tots. she sold this week a heck of a lot more than normal see.

That's fab! Really pleased you got something out of it cause you've been really helpful to all us ladies. :hug:

i expected a couple extra bamboo boosters not 3 nappies and a hooded towel! but yes they will come in handy with having both boys using them, soon i might get to wash every other day, it's just silly doing half loads every day, but i use an average 12 a day.

malina- sorry if i sounded completely retarded, but i get u now! the inners are very strokeable i find, even with no tumble dryer they are still very soft :-)

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:57 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:awww hun, email her, she's very lovely, she did have rather a lot to pack up. poop to teenyfits when ur little man is erm too big for them.x

Have emailed her now ... :cry: Want all my easy fits! ! ! Will defo ask for 2 yellow so I can have 2 of each colour!

Yes, he's just a little big for the teeny fit!

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:02 pm

Oh no Zoey how gutting. I have Eliza's teenyfits here and was clucking over them :hohoho:

The yellow is a lovely colour which is why Im a bit :( I didnt get one. May hold off in ordering more incase they get some yellows back in.

Did no one apart from Annika get a yellow? I ordered on Thursday night.....

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Well our happy is still going strong with no prewash went on at 10th.45 and is still fine yay

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)