hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:31 am

oh no tory:( like eleanor said the non ebay ones don't have boosters, it was brought up with fiona, but i'd try the ep ones or little lambs. I did notice my bamboo inserts have puffed up since first wash:)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:33 am

flutterby wrote:I've just bought 6, but I want blue :(

I got 4 blues, im happy to swap one with you if you want? I still have a brand new unworn blue (its taking me a while to get through them! :giggle: ) ETA...i love th reds so would swap for red :)

Annika, i should have pre-washed im just to lazy to wash clean nappies :oops:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:39 am

As Ali said, EP hemp and PD bamboo fit perfectly

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:40 am

lol tory that's me all over! i didn't prewash any of mine, instead the boys filled them so i had to. typical! hmmm do i get three more or don't i? hmmmmm

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:53 am

lol what are you like Annika :D I need more prints, can I put cherrylicious and merry mushrooms on Noah??

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:58 am

hmmmm dunno. i'll have to have another look at the mushroom one, i think the cherry one is a bit, girlie, but then taliesin has a very pink itti he wears sometimes. i now have a tutti fruity one and actually irl it's very gn i think, on the website i didn't think it was but when it got here it was really nice. pooped in inside of half an hour though!

the blue easyfit is my fav too, it's a lovely almost teal blue

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:01 am

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:hmmmm dunno. i'll have to have another look at the mushroom one, i think the cherry one is a bit, girlie, but then taliesin has a very pink itti he wears sometimes. i now have a tutti fruity one and actually irl it's very gn i think, on the website i didn't think it was but when it got here it was really nice. pooped in inside of half an hour though!

I have 2 tutti fruiti, an easyfit and a teenyfit, love it, I think the cherrys are a bit girly but I recon I could get away with it if I told Lee it was Summers and I didn't see any point in selling it, lol

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:02 am

flutterby wrote:
*tinkerbellarella* wrote:hmmmm dunno. i'll have to have another look at the mushroom one, i think the cherry one is a bit, girlie, but then taliesin has a very pink itti he wears sometimes. i now have a tutti fruity one and actually irl it's very gn i think, on the website i didn't think it was but when it got here it was really nice. pooped in inside of half an hour though!

I have 2 tutti fruiti, an easyfit and a teenyfit, love it, I think the cherrys are a bit girly but I recon I could get away with it if I told Lee it was Summers and I didn't see any point in selling it, lol

Oh and I've seem them both IRL they are so yummy :D

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 am

ok so i just bought 3 more.......

i like your thinking hanna! does the star and planet print not grab u then?

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)