hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Totsbots easyfits

Postby simlou » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:00 am

So I've seen the links to the ones on ebay at the moment and was just wondering whether anyone has bought them? What were the faults like - noticeable or not worth bothering about? Have never tried these nappies would they be good for nursery? Sorry for all the questions am trying to boost my pocket stash and these seem to be recommended by a few people on here

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 am

Hi hun. Is the link to the V1 or V2? If its V1 you're looking at then I would advise you not to buy any :evil: I had 5 of the bamboozle version and had nothing but leaks with them. I tried lots of pre-washing to get the absorbency levels up but made no difference. The applix fastening also left marks on DS's skin. The only thing I really liked about them were the colours :(

Now I haven't tried a V2 but am planning on trying very soon. Tots have apparently made some changes to the design so that they are more reliable and absorbent.

Hopefully someone will come along who has tried the V2 and give you more info. If you do want to try a V1 to see if they do work for you then I'd get a preloved one first :wink:

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:13 am

Oh poop the advert doesn't say :-? Better leave it then, thanks hun :hug:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:20 am

simlou wrote:Oh poop the advert doesn't say :-? Better leave it then, thanks hun :hug:

You should be able to tell if there is a picture as the V1 colours are blue, green, yellow, lavender and orange all of which have either spots or stars patterning on them.

The V2 are new prints which include names like Cosmic, Starburst, Cherry and a Mushroom one :wink: I love the look of Starburst and Cosmic http://www.fill-your-pants.com/one-size ... it-v2.html

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:21 am

I've bought some of the ebay ones. I emailed to ask which version it is and it's between the 2 - not quite as soft as the V2s but softer than the V1s.

These are the bamboo brights and they were made for the American market, so not colours that are available here.

I have no idea what the faults are with these ones, maybe slightly wonky stitching or something, but I can't tell anyway. I got 2 orange ones because they had run out of yellow.

Kerr has worn them once, without a prewash, and they have all lasted for hours with no leaks at all - even overnight :shock: They are a lovely slim fit, and they come with bamboo boosters for extra absorbency. You honestly wouldn't know he wasn't wearing a disposable fit-wise. I had one of the stars ones when they first came out and sold it on straight away as I didn't get on with it at all. The new ones seem much much better to me.

I'm seriously considering selling my ittis and buying 5 more :D

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:30 am

Thanks ladies :hug:

Emma those prints are gorgeous! Common sense would tell me to order one of those and see how we get on with them but at £18 a nappy it makes the 5 for £39 on ebay seem like a bargain. :-?

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:31 am

Scotia wrote:I've bought some of the ebay ones. I emailed to ask which version it is and it's between the 2 - not quite as soft as the V2s but softer than the V1s.

These are the bamboo brights and they were made for the American market, so not colours that are available here.

I have no idea what the faults are with these ones, maybe slightly wonky stitching or something, but I can't tell anyway. I got 2 orange ones because they had run out of yellow.

Kerr has worn them once, without a prewash, and they have all lasted for hours with no leaks at all - even overnight :shock: They are a lovely slim fit, and they come with bamboo boosters for extra absorbency. You honestly wouldn't know he wasn't wearing a disposable fit-wise. I had one of the stars ones when they first came out and sold it on straight away as I didn't get on with it at all. The new ones seem much much better to me.

I'm seriously considering selling my ittis and buying 5 more :D

Thats good to hear Eleanor as the new V2 are around £18 over here :shock: Quite a lot for a pocket as well as one whose predecessor wasn't that great

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:32 am

I know, I love the prints too, but they are expensive - also the boosters don't come as standard with the print ones. I think they are £3 each extra :-?

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 am

Scotia wrote:I know, I love the prints too, but they are expensive - also the boosters don't come as standard with the print ones. I think they are £3 each extra :-?

:shock: You're kidding!!! That would make it £21 just for a pocket nappy + p&p :evil: :evil:

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)