hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
ulig
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby ulig » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:16 am

Hurray to online shopping :D I ordered some as well. Just don't tell DH :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:19 am

lol i won't! Online shopping is so much easier. And i don't have to drag 5 kids with me:) do on wednesday though. School shop. It's gonna be a long day!eeek!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:20 am

tanya2007 wrote:
LilMrsAverage wrote:The ebay ones all come with a booster don't they? x

Not the latest set. The specifically state they don't include one :(

WSS, the first batch did, but the current ones don't. I think Fiona said they'd run out.

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:zoey u might be suprised hun, i've found less rashes with these on taliesin and as i said to jen yesterday i wondered if it could be my minkee liners setting it off. The silk ones from beth are excellent i find and are wool interlock backed. They did his bum the world of good

Hope so, I tend to go for fleece lined nappies now, Minkee feels lush but I think the longer pile stays wet longer than the fleece and also I think it's more prone to build-up. I have both silk and wool tester liners from Beth, they are good but I have found just a fully fleece lined nappy is best for us. Unfortunately 4 of his 6 NN's are MInkee Lined, I think when they are outgrown I will get something fleece lined.

ETA: Sqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeee! A Parcelman is coming down the path!

Nope, just Rufus' new carseat, still exciting but not at the same level as Uber Fluffy Post!
Last edited by zoeyboo on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:25 am

Have anyones arrived this morning? We are off out in a minute (meeting at work, boo) so i will most likely miss the postie. Usually he is quite good and just leaves things even if they are to be signed for though (we live in the country).

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:26 am

Emma has had hers!

Im still :waiting: im not going out but still stupidly impatient!! :oops:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:29 am

my scrappy lls nappy is here from twinkletot but no easyfits! I'm hoping they come with the parcel guy instead. Oh, emma, was the green so bad? In a wierd way i like the green one

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:35 am

Mine arrived today, and I wasn't expecting them because they took 2 days to arrive last time. They are in for a pre-wash now, but only because I had a nappy wash to do anyway. I tried them last time without a pre-wash and didn't have any leaks, not even overnight :wine:

I like the green one too :D

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:41 am

my nappy wash has just gone on. T peed thru the uk v2 last night. Why? Coz sy rang me this morning to tell me he have taliesin 3x7oz bottles in the hour before bed! 21oz of liquid! No wonder it didn't cope.

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:44 am

sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my teeny fits have arrived. well they arrived 20 mins ago but I had to wait for my break time to get on here to tell you all :giggle: :giggle: Ive had different responses from ppl at work. some are disgusted at the thought of having poo in my washign machine, but suprisingly a few are totally for reusables, even the guy I sit oposite me is :) He just said that they were really soft and squishy and he thinks that sposies should be banned :wine: :wine:

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)