hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby tanya » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 am

My machine spins at 1400 anyway, so they're not dripping when they come out. I hang them on one of those multi-peg things on Bella's curtain pole and have the windows open in there all day everyday, and the bamboo just feels "damp" for ages.

I suppose it's quite lucky that this time round I have enough nappies to not have to worry about it too much - SIO Ittis are so much easier to dry. The AIO Ittis takes ages to dry too :(

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:39 am

hmmmm how odd! i find sio itti's take forever to dry, like, days! aio's are quicker and my easyfits just take a few hours indoors, or about 45 mins in the dryer for 20 easyfits. i much prefer the aio itti's to the sio's.

i swear my itti's multiply. the more i've sold off the more i keep finding! they really are boomerang nappies in this house.

(unless someone is secretly posting them thru my letterbox....)

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:52 am

Tory, I think the labels might be cut on purpose to show they are seconds (like Next mark sale wtuff with a red pen)?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:01 am

I tumble dry the inserts for my SIO Ittis, so that's why they dry so quickly. The outers are so quick to dry.

I prefer AIO Ittis to SIO as well, but have a mixture of the 2 in our stash.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:12 am

ah i see. u not tried blasting ur easyfits in the dryer? i find they're very quick to dry in there.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:20 am

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:ah i see. u not tried blasting ur easyfits in the dryer? i find they're very quick to dry in there.

I could do, but I'm not keen on PUL items going in the dryer. Makes them go a bit "strange" IYGWIM. I might give them 10 minutes in there, just to get rid of the last of the dampness.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:05 pm

I find the same Tanya, the bamboo tongue bit feels not quite dry after 2-3 days hanging around the house, I guess this inbetween weather doesn't help ... when it's warmer they dry outside quickly, when it's colder the heating will be on & dry them. I must admit to tumbling most things I find it keeps them all lovely and soft, but I don't tumble PUL, have put these in a couple of times for the last 10 mins though just to get rid of the lingering dampness.

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:02 pm

hmm, mine were dry in 24hours. Inside the house. but i guess on reiny days is going to be longer.
I love them cos my DP is changing nappies, so i can sleep longer in the mornig.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:14 pm

malina wrote:hmm, mine were dry in 24hours. Inside the house. but i guess on reiny days is going to be longer.
I love them cos my DP is changing nappies, so i can sleep longer in the mornig.

There's an excuse to buy more nappies if ever I heard one! Not that I need an excuse!!!

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)